Chap 26.Two Avator?

Min Jee Pov

"Wait guys we are also coming!!", Jimin stopped the guys.

"Are you sure??", all started to tease us.

"Yeah Yeah sure... Now shut up guys", I warned them to stop but they kept on teasing.

"I forgot to take Min Jee to Sir. Grando.. Now he will surely kill me", Yuqi blurted, smacked her forehead.

"Come one lets go", she held my hand and dragged me to palace hurriedly.

"Take us too", Jimin said from behind.

"OK fine come on",Yuqi agreed and took us to Sir.Grando.

"Who is Sir.Grando?", I asked while heading inside the Palace.

"Currently, he is ruling the water nation in place of you. He was our previous ruler's(Min Jee's parent) loyal friend. He was a minister", Yuqi said and walked fast. My legs started to pain because of walking too fast.

*Knock knock*.

"Come in", someone responded.

"Sir I bought our princess here.. Sorry for the delay", she bowed down,"Guys bow down", she whisper-shouted.

"It's OK.. stand up everyone and come here", the man with deep voice said.

Yuqi directly went near the man who sat in center.

"Sir. I'm extremely sorry.. It just slipped out of mind", Yuqi repeatedly apologized him. Guess like he is very strict.

"Fine", he stood up from chair and paced towards me.

"Princess finally you came. We have a lot of decide", Sir. Grando said.

"I have to inform you that the fire nation is planing to attack us", Sir. Grando told and sighed.

"Fire Nation?! Why didn't you tell us Sir? ", Yuqi was shocked since she didn't know about it.

"I didn't reveal this to the people because I don't want to trouble them. Now please do something",
Sir.Grando bowed down.

"Sir I know that already. He had even attacked me but he failed", after hearing this Sir.Grando stood up shocked.

"Who attacked you princess?", Sir. Grando hissed angrily.

"Daehwi.. Yes the son of fire nation holder", Jimin angrily answered.

"I knew this Daehwi could do this. This fire nation is so desperate to capture us", Sir.Grando went near the window, looked outside the window.

"But we won't let them", I said firmly.

"Yes! We won't", Jimin added, clenched his hand.

"By the way who is he?", Sir.Grando pointed at Jimin.

"He is my friend jimin", I said quiclky.

"Only friend huh?", Seulgi whispered and nudged on my arm. I glared at her but Seulgi being Seulgi didn't stop.

"Hello sir. My name is Jimin and I'm an avator.", after that Sir.Grando's expression changed.

"How can you be avator when Min Jee is the avator?", Sir. Grando said, "Maybe you have mistaken".

WTH.... I'm an AVATOR too? But they told only one can be avator that comes to secure peace. Jimin and me avator? Hmmm.....