Chap. Ended

Inside the prison.

Yuqi sat on the cold ground. Her tears endlessly flowing down her cheeks.

She shivered because it was extremely cold that even her breathe could be seen.

She rubbed her palms to warm her hands. Her tears were making her feel even more cold but she couldn't stop crying.

Yuqi heard the lage metal door being opened. Min Jee came in with the blankets and warm foods.

"I'm sorry", both said in unison.

"I'm sorry for earlier", Min Jee handed her blankets and foods,"I know.. Someone is forcing you to do this right?".

Yuqi just stared at her and stayed silent.

"Don't be afraid... I will help you", Min Jee placed her hand on her hand,"Trust me".

She pulled her away and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Sir.Grando",she finally spoke,"He is forcing me to do this despite how many times I denied to this".

Min Jee eye softened on hearing her.

"He threatened me to kill.. That's why I didn't dare to open my mouth. Last time Seulgi and Rose fainted on that Palace was because of me... They knew my truth so I poisoned them again more and made them faint. Their memory of that time got erased", Yuqi said. Suddenly she felt pain on her eyes. She covered her eyes with her hand.

Min Jee become alerted, "Yuqi are you alright?!!"

She screamed in pain.

"Now he is trying to kill me. He knew that I have told you", she cried in pain.

Guards came rushing inside. "Take her to Sir.Gyuhyung", Min Jee ordered.

Yuqi fainted because unconscious after that. Sir.Gyuhyung examined her and found that she been poisoned long time back and now that person can control her.. Can even kill her anytime and anywhere.

"BTW did you go in the prison?", Sir's expression caused into horror.

She nodded simply.

"Why did you..? It is considered as biggest crime!", Sir hollered.

Min Jee felt her world collapsing.

"Yes.. Biggest crime a princess could do", Sir.Grando came in between bringing all the people.

"Like everyone heard. Our princess has committed a biggest crime.. Now isn't punishment applicable to her", Sir.Grando smugged.