Chap 33. War

Daehwi POV

"Send this letter to them..Don't let anyone know about it!", I secretly commanded the uncle to send this letter to water nation.

My dad decided to do surprise attack but I really don't want to hurt innocent people unnecessarily further.

END OF DAEHWI POV

............

......

.....

......

Everyone positioned themselves .

*📯 horned*

What's this sound?!

Min Jee took a deep breath and composed myself.

"Everyome get ready.. They are coming", one of the soldier shouted from the above from where he was watching them.

They attacked without reaching to the palace with the canons. That caused huge destructions. People started to run here and there feeling scared.

"Holy crap", Min Jee said under her breath.

Fire Nation started to break the ice gate.

Finally they broke and entered inside. Everyone began to fight.

Min Jee used her all learned techniques. Surprisingly with the limited learning and poor techniques she managed to knock off many fire benders after all she is the Avator.

Woah....am I really that strong.... With the boost of confidence... She attacked them with ice blades and bullets.

Daehwi stepped in the fight.

"I'm back", he smirked at Min Jee,"Where is your jimin?".

"As if I would I answer your question" she scoffed and created lines of twisting ices to knock off Daehwi.

He defended himself with fire blocks by sweeping his one hand in large circular motion.

"I don't fight with girls.. I want jimin", he mocked her and released fire bombs.

She blocked the fire bombs by the ice shield but the fire bombs broke the shield and hit on her arm. She collapsed on the ground. He got afraid that he actually hurt her, he wanted to help her right away but his father came in between, "Huh.. What a shame! A princess can't even defend herself. Good my son...now get the moon spirit".

Firelord(Daehwi's dad) commanded the Daehwi. He hesitantly to leave Min Jee who had slightly hurt arm.

"I will follow after sometime.. I need to clear something", firelord said.

"Listen everyone.. We have stole the scrolls from the earth benders to know about the moon spirit. We found that water nation have it.. You all are blessed by moon spirit.", he shouted to grabbed the attention of everyone.

"Well I think.. Water nation doesn't deserve it because you don't know how to use it properly.. Better I will show", he smugged. He clasped his hand briskly, "Let's get started".