Chap 32. Get Ready

MIN JEE POV

"Why didn't you tell me before?!!!", I asked in disbelief.

"She fainted. Her eyes and hand turned black out of sudden. But gradually that black colour vanished slowly when she came back to senses", Rose cried in horror.

 But gradually that black colour vanished slowly when she came back to senses", Rose cried in horror

"We need to inquire about this to Sir. Gyuhyung", we went together to the hall.

...

...

..

"Hmm... Well.. There can be only one case about it", Sir Gyuhyung halted while telling the last part.

"What is it?", I impatiently asked.

"Someone has poisoned her", Sir. Ghyhyung looked at the bookshelf, moved his index finger to find the particular book.

He squinted his eyes to see precisely that book. He finally found it and quickly flipped the page,"I was right. Someone is giving her poison daily with little portion to make that person steadily lose their mind and come under his or her control".

I just got goosebumps while hearing that.

"Symptoms of being poisoned can be varied person to person ", he continued, read the text by pointing finger on the line.

"How to recover from that poison?", Rose worriedly questioned, bitterness crept on her face.

"I don't know. From what that person is poisoning her also I don't know", he disappointedly said, sighed heavily.

"We need to find her before it gets too late", Rośe and me went out of the Palace and searched for her.

"Rose! Min Jee!", Jimin came running towards us,"What happened?".