Chap 10. Mean Boy Or Love Boy?

How do you know that I'm a                  bender??

      And reason for gate being open      again?

JIMIN POV

"Ok wait! too much information", Min Jee said and massaged her temple to release stress.

I could see that half of the information got out of her head.

"Airhead.", I muttered.

"Watch your mouth", Seulgi whisper- shouted, snapped me out of my thought.

"Now can you guys tell me, how did you know that I'm a bender?", she asked and raised her brows.

"Yeah.. The thing is-",i was cut off by Seulgi.

"I think it's enough for today, right Min Jee", Seulgi said and stood up to get water.

"Oh my throat", Seulgi said as she touched her neck indicating for water.

I saw there was no water on glass, she eventually pointed her hand towards window, it was raining she just swirled her hand and the rainwater floated in the air forming a ball shape. She pulled her hand close towards her the water ball also came inside and got inside the glass..

Min Jee was with a bewildered face, not knowing what did just happen.

I could see her bulgy eyes, I couldn't control my laugh, a chuckle escaped from my lips which broke the silence.

"Hmm....may I know what's happening?, I'm kind of confused", Min Jee said, scratched her head while pouting.

Thump-thump

I touched around my chest area, I could hear very clearly the sound of my heart beat, my cheeks started to heat up. A burning sensation I felt inside me.

"Hey", I called Rose which came more like whisper.

"Hmm..", she responded averted her eyes to me.

"Can you hear something?", I awkwardly asked her.

"Nope", she said cluelessly.

"Jimin", Min Jee called, she touched my forehead out of no where and uttered, "Your sick?".

"Look at yourself, so red and your burning like fire", she said and came closer, could see her sparkly eyes and she was widening her eyes to get the better view.

Thump-thump ( got even louder)

I removed her hand and protested, "A-ah... Nothing... please don't touch me!".

"How rude", she felt offended so she  crossed her arms and changed her eye direction to left.

This girl makes me feel something, that "Something" I don't know which obviously makes me annoyed.

"OK Min Jee, this is the thing I'm talking about, as you saw me how I controlled the rain water", Seulgi again demonstrated to Min Jee.