Chap 27. Jimin Is Not Jimean!

Sir. Gyuhyung started the training first with "earth" element.

"For today's lesson I need help from Daniel since he is born earth bender. Nobody can teach earth bending better than earth bender itself", Sir. Gyuhyung said.

Sir.Gyuhyung positioned himself to get ready so do jimin, Min Jee and Daniel.

Min Jee was still in a state of confusion. Jimin on the other hand was immersed in learning.

While they were learning to control new element.

Seulgi was given other trainings to master her respective element, water.

Practicing about 5 hours.. Finally Sir.Gyuhyung stopped the training.

"Swirl like this.. Now it's done.. That's it for today", he clapped his hand to indicate the end of training, "Tomorrow be on same time and same place".

"Yes sir!", we said in unison.

Min Jee laid on the grassy ground immediately after the old man went.

"Argh! What a exhausting day. Today Jimin performed very nice whereas I struggled", Min Jee thought, her lips curved and formed a smile.

"Why are you smiling like a fool", Jimin said in monotone voice.

Min Jee just ignored and moved her head to other side.

Here comes the aka jimean. She thought.

"Did you just ignore me?", Jimin laid right next to her, "Do you wanna get punishment~~~?".

"Close your mouth!", Min Jee responded quickly.

"Don't forgot that sir. Gyuhyung told that I should be your personal master and train to even after training session finishes. Now you are just upsetting your master huh", he said with husky voice, felt his hot breath against back of her neck. He just closed the little space that they had in between. Her heart was about to burst. Her face reddened with all blood rushing on her face. She didn't turn her head to his direction because she feared that Jimin would see her flushed face and tease her.

"What kind of punishment are you talking about?!", Flustered Min Jee repeated.

"Hmm..... Should I show you?", he continued to tease.

"It's about to sun set now, we should go inside", Min Jee stood up quickly and changed the topic.

To distract herself from having weird thoughts due to Jimin's "punishment" thing. She tried to fix her messy hair.

"You are such mood spoiler", jimin stood up beside her, ruffled her hair and made it even more messier.
Min Jee slapped on his arm to stop,"Whatever, are you coming or should I go alone?".

"Babe I will go", he grinned at his response, he likes teasing Min Jee like anything.

Min Jee couldn't handle so she left him after hearing that, "Wait I was just joking around", he said, caught up Min Jee's pace.

"Don't do things like this!!", she lightly hit on his chest multiple times.

"Haha... Ok...i won't", he laughed at her chidish act.