Chap 1... Life

Min Jee POV

"Ugh! MOM!! WHERE ARE YOU?", I yelled running downstairs quickly.

"Yes baby! What you want?", Mom responded, pausing from her work.

"Where is my headphone 🎧?", I asked rubbing my nape unconsciously.

"You got to be kidding me, right?", mom said in disbelief,"It's on the dining table. You left there after lunch"

"Oh, thanks mom", I rushed to the table before mom could start with her lecture of "Stop being lazy, absentminded" whatsoever I don't want my ears to bleed, listening to her hours. Grabbed my favourite blue headphone and went upstairs to my room, took a shower and set for sleep. Hehe.. Yeah, sometimes I sleep at afternoon also.. I sleep while listening to the musics.. So peace 

"Baby come down", mom called.
"Isn't she hearing me or what? Bbaaaaabbbbyyy!!!", mom shouted from downstairs room.

I was in deep sleep suddenly I heard a painful cried and woke up with hiccups.

"What happened mom? See now because of you I got hiccups", I frowned her.

😅 😅 "Sorry come here dinner is ready", mom said "And today dad will be late so have to eat dinner without him".

"OK", I said.
I ate my dinner and chatted a lot with my mom actually she is not only my mom but also my friends.. Haha.. She is so funny and acts so childish sometimes.

"No mom I will wash the dishes, you can go and rest", said while pushing her to the bedroom to rest.

As I was washing the dishes, door bell rang and I went to open the door.

Dad came I guess. When I opened the door the wind blew along with it flashing my white long hair and saw my tried dad.

"Welcome dad, how was your day" I asked dad with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Good! Dear", Dad answered hugging me.

I was about go to kitchen but dad stopped me.

"OK dear, no need for dinner, I already had it", he said.

I pouted, "Whaaaaat not fair".
He chuckled looking at me.

"I'm going to bedroom see you tomorrow, good night", he said stretching his arms.

"Good night", I said.

Done my Sunday finished.
Argh!! My Sunday finished without doing anything productive works .

"Ok.. Min jee sleep now..", I said to myself.

Sorry.. It was too short.. 😅😅next time I will try to write more.