Chap 20. PRINCE

Hello 👋 guys... 😂 I'm such a lazy author who rarely updates fast... So sorry for it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Jee's POV

"Welcome princess", the person said and smirked looking at me. And that person was none other than Daehwi.

"I can't believe. Are you really Daehwi??", I questioned him in disbelief.

"Yes princess I'm that cute boy Daehwi. By the way call me Prince Daehwi after all i'm going to be the next holder of fire nation", Daehwi answered bossily.

"Huh, your going to be king? That's a total bullsh*t because right now what are you doing to my granny clearly shows your reckless character. You don't even have a bit sense of respecting and caring. If you can't do this much also then I'm sorry your incapable of taking care of kingdom", I said folding my arms across my chest.

With lots of strength I confidently stood in front of him and spilled the truth which he was neglecting. Jimin was speechless by my act and stood beside me.

"Enough!", He raised his voice as he felt annoyed with my bitter truth.

"Don't you wanna see your granny then better shut your mouth", He threatened.

He moved his arms in slow and in circular motion the fire from the fire torches got collected and the fire flames started to form a huge ring. He punched his hands forward in air the fire ring crushed onto the piled up logs. The piled up logs looked like a huge bonfire.