Chap 14..Make Over Pt. 2

As I said the previous chapter and this chapter there will be no plot twist.

So enjoy it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min Jee turn back."

Min Jee POV

I followed my gaze to the direction from where the voice came.

I was speechless by the view, my heart thumped very loudly even the following person could hear it very clearly.

My body heated up and butterflies fluttered in my tummy..

"Ji-min?", I gasped while covering my mouth.

I sauntered to him, I couldn't imagine him be like this.

Jimin came one step closer and he didn't stop there he kept on coming near until my back hit on the wall.

He hold my mouth, pressed it closed and sassily said, "flies will get into your mouth".

He earned a smack on his newly blonde hair.

"I'm going!", I rushed out from the parlour.

I cupped my face it was so hot, the view was just too much for my innocent eyes to handle.

I quickly got into car and started to check my Instagram to distract me.

5k likes, 3.3k comments. (wish it was like this 😅😂 in my case)

Comments

1) Too cute 😍.. Min Jee u r sooooo cute.

2) so pretty.. Eonnie!! I want to meet u.

3) Your hair I like it.. Always btful. 😘😘

4) ur white hair is fabulous!!

I wonder what they see on me and what this jimin sees me.

They say I'm pretty but jimin don't give a bit interest on me. But wait why even I want his interest on me?

Why do I keep acting weird in front of him? Despite the insults and fights with him but I still like being around him... Why?

I hate him....

What's with this messed up feelings?

*Car door open sound*

"What are you thinking?", Daniel startled me. "Oh! Nothing, just checking the never ending notifications", I replied.

"OK.. So let's go for shopping now", Daniel excitedly said.

"For what?? I'm feeling very bored, you guys go", I said lazily.

"No! You have to go, first we will go mall after that grocery shopping, so for that you have to come", Daniel said while adjusting the seat belt.

"So mean... For a grocery shopping only you wanted me", I gave a disgusted look on him.

"Oh come on! I will treat you ice cream, now fine?", He asked.

"Yessss!!!", I cheered.

Jimin was stuck in between girls, haha, I have to say he was looking damn hot with that blonde hair, and his clothes which he is wearing were giving more compliment to his skin and blonde hair. He looked so handsome.