Chap. 28. Earth Bender

MIN JEE POV

Jimin before entering the bedroom he changed his direction.

"Hey where are you going?", I questioned him. He turned around and showed his eye smile, "I was just teasing you... Hehe.. Sorry for disturbances.... Bye byee".

He started to head to his room. I called his name and he paused on the spot.

He gave me the look of "What's the matter?".

I didn't know.. Why did I call him..?

I cleared my throat, "Nothing".

Unconsciously I scratched my head and smiled awkwardly to him.

"Pffff... Night-night", he winked and went.

I sort of felt sad that it was just a joke. Oh fishh....Min Jee you mean to say.. You want him to sleep with you.. I slightly slapped my cheeks to stop thinking weird.

...

...

..

Morning

I can't always wear my previous world's clothes so today I wore the clothes which people of this world normally wear. It was kind of weird and uncomfortable to wear but still fine.

Yuqi helped me to wear the dress. I opened my bedroom door and looked around if anyone was there or not. If there was then I would be doom! Because it was so difficult to walk in this dress. I feel my chest area so tight.. How much tight did she made..?

"Yuqi... I'm sorry for troubling you but you need to help me get till the hall. I can't even walk properly in dress", she giggled looking at me, agreed to help me.

"How do you even work wearing this kind of dress??", I asked Yuqi who was busy helping me to walk.

"You will get use to with it soon!", she cheerfully answered.

We reached the hall I saw everyone was pretty shocked with my sudden change in appearance.

"You look beautiful princess", Sir. Grando bowed and said.

"Thank you sir", I replied, smiled at him.

"We thought that today we will train you with the water element but we cannot because we got an emergency",Sir.Gyuhyung looked very terrified.

"What kind of emergency?!", I uttered out aloud.

"First.. We show go that place", Everyone started to get ready with the trip.

"Does anyone know what is the emergency?", I asked them. All said no.

That's strange!

"Hey you are looking pretty now", jimin complimented.

"Pfft... Do you mean other day I don't look pretty?", I joked.

"Well that was not what I meant", he said.

To tease him further I walked ahead of him acted as if I got angry.

"Hey are you angry with me?", he nervously asked.

I didn't answer, internally I was trying to hold my laugh.