Chap 16. Let Me Know.

You have spoiled it.

SEULGI POV

"Argh....!!! Why did I cry yesterday? Was I drunk to do this kind of embarrassing thing", Min Jee whined while squeezing the PILLOW tightly,"I'm so done with this things, can't show my face also".

"Will you keep blabbering about it or will you go with me", I asked her.

We sat on sofa and made ourselves busy by watching TV. All of sudden Jimin appeared in front of Min Jee.

Min Jee covered her face and whispered to me, "Oh gosh, tell him to go".

"I came here to tell you guys that come to lake after sometime OK", Jimin said and left.

Reaching near the door he remembered something, he turned and requested me, "Call Daniel too".

"Hmm.. Alright", I nodded and went to inform them along with Min Jee.

End of Seulgi POV.

Jimin POV.

I waited for the guys to come, finally they are gathered bringing lots of noise pollution along with them.

"So the reason for calling you guys here is to tell the truth to Min Jee", I said and clasped my hands.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Jimin your right, though you guys are superb nice but at times you guys act so mysterious which makes me doubt upon you", Min Jee confessed honestly.

"Thanks for letting us know, I think it's really high time to reveal it", Rose said.

"Do you remember why you fainted on school?", Rose started first.

"Ummm...no! Still I don't know",Min Jee said scratching back of her head.

"That's because you saw scary werewolf in front of you and before you could scream Seulgi quickly casted spell on you and you  fainted.",Rose ended the explanation.

"Huh? Werewolf?? So that werewolf was Daniel?", Min Jee inquired and she was taking huge interest on it.

"Ahh.. Please don't remind about it, I'm so embarrassed that time, such a handsome boy like me accidentally changed into werewolf. I quickly requested Seulgi to do something", Daniel said and was flustered by his statement.

"OK, now I'm getting it, total you three came to my school? Where was Jimin that time?", Min Jee furrowed her brows and asked.

"He didn't want to come so he stayed here only", Seulgi answered.

"Oh god! There are many things to tell you, all secrets got piled up", Seulgi said lazily.

"Again do you remember some creatures attacked you? A huge snake and a werewolf?", Daniel asked crossing his arms.

"Don't say me that you were that freaking werewolf who attacked me?!! I was scared to death that time. And who is the snake then?", Min Jee started to feel uneasy with lot of informations.

"Hmph... That snake is me, I'm bender + half snake and half human and last but not the least I'm a magician", Seulgi summarised perfectly, "Magician for name sake I only know few magic to cast".

"Woah~~~ then you must be so powerful", Min Jee said excitedly.

"I still don't get it, what's her obsession of being powerful?", Rose questioned. After that question Seulgi seemed to be little disturbed by it.

"Maybe she has her own reason which can't be reveal right now", Min Jee reassured Rose.

....
...

......

"Hey!! Hey!!  Heyy!!!", Min Jee shouted like a madperson. "What's the reason for attacking me?!!", Min Jee  exclaimed angrily.

"We wanted to check whether you  have discover your power or not", Daniel answered and calmed down Min Jee. "Remember one boy saved you guys and that guy was none other Jimin".

She made a "O" shaped mouth and nodded her head like she understood everything.

"Oh god? Again many things are left to tell", Daniel said smacking his forehead.

"Old House suddenly became new? Does anyone knows about it?", Min Jee said hoping for a proper reply.

"I did some magic and made it new for Jimin to stay", Seulgi answered and again she asked, "Don't you remember about your granny?".

"What? What did you say that last line?", Min Jee didn't hear the last line at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Actually the reason for not hearing about granny is that seulgi took out the memories of her granny from her mind. Whenever there are things related to "Granny" she will not hear or remember.

How much she try also she will not  be able to hear or remember that. Same conditions goes to her parent also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank god! She doesn't remember anything about her grandma", Seulgi was so relieved to know that the magic didn't finish.

"For how many days will we keep her in darkness? One fine day she will find out then what will we tell her", Rose said worriedly.

"We also don't know where her grandma is?", I added.

"Guys what are you talking I can't hear?", Min Jee said and felt very irritated with it.

"Nothing, from tomorrow we will train you", I said and saw min Jee's surprised face.

She froze for a moment with widen eyes raising her brows.

"O-ok!",she stuttered.

"One last questions to clear",Min Jee requested.

"How did you know I live in Seoul? There are many schools in Seoul particularly how did you guys know?", Min Jee darted her eyes towards me.

"All this things were told by Rose, she told your a bender and moreover I don't know much about Rose also, we met her in this world when we were wandering here and there", I said.

"Yeah.. We just came to explore this world and meet Daniel, we have no connection with you but seems like Rose has connection with you, it's just that we did what Rose instructed us", Seulgi informed.

"And I lied our about my arrival, we also came following Daniel".Seulgi informed.

"Through out I didn't feel anything but now I feel something off in Rose", Seulgi said doubtfully.

I was dumbfounded there, didn't know anything to do, I kept listening what they were talking. I just told them to gather and tell the truth but this conversation lead to further than my imagination.

After the conversation WE all started to feel suspicious towards ROSE .

Rose.

               Who are you?