Rwby Vol.5 Part 1

--Your POV--

Qrow:The city of Mistral... | Nora:It's about time!

We are currently walking through a hallway,Qrow told us that he should be okay in a few days,and we're finally meeting the headmaster of Haven Academy.

Nora:Who's idea to walk again? | Ren:Well,we did face many obstacles,broken airships,destroyed settlements... | Jaune:Oh,and,you know,all those people and monsters that tried to MURDER US? | Ruby:*Pfft*  We were fine,only one of us almost died. | Qrow/Ren:Hey. | You:*chuckles* So,how much farther to Haven Academy? | Qrow:Almost there,kind of figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

He opened the large doors in front of him and the glare from the sun made me have to cover my eyes,once it died down,I see Ruby running to the edge of the platform were on.

Ruby:Wow~!

Ruby:This.Is.Awesome! | You:It's certainly something | Ruby:Oh my gosh,look at all the weapons! | Qrow:Vendors here will sell you just about anything,whether they should or not. | Jaune:They really made the most out of these mountains. | Qrow:Every inch,and stay away from the lower levels,but the higher you go,the nicer it gets. | Nora:And we are going up!

--William's POV--

We've been on the freight carrier for a few hours now,and so far,it's been quiet,except me and Weiss have been talking for quite a while. We finished talking and look to the pilot.

Weiss:So,how much farther? | Mike:We're in the home stretch now,no more stops from here to Mistral. Sorry for the long trip,keeping us off the radar's been harder than I thought,lots of air traffic around the northern Anima. | Weiss:It's fine,I...just hope I haven't been a burden. | Mike:*chuckles* It's fine,I owe a favor to William anyways. (radio static) What the...? | Weiss:Is everything okay? | Mike:I dont know,we're still over Lake Matsu,shouldn't be picking up broadcast this far from Mistral,someone must be close. | Female Pilot over radio:Mayday,mayday! We are a small passenger flight,and our huntress is down! We aren't equipped to deal with this! | Mike:Oh,man. | Radio:The Grimm hit us 400 klicks north of the southern shoreline! (explosion on the radio) Ahh! Get them off us! If anyone can hear this-- (another explosion on the radio) Ahh--!

And Mike turned the transmission off,and steering the freight carrier slightly to the left.

Weiss:We're going to help them,right? | Mike:What? No! I'm trying to avoid them. | Weiss:But...They'll die...? | William:Sorry Snowflake,but we can't help them,cargo ships are not built for combat. | Mike:*sigh* I just want to finish this job and get home...Sorry,kid. My ship,my rules.

I put my hand on Weiss's shoulder

William:*telepathy* I'm sorry...

I walked back to my meditation spot and meditate to help quicken the time wasted waiting to reach our destination.