| 01 |

"Today was such a tiring day."
You said throwing yourself in the warmth of your bed.The fluffy material brush against your skin making you smile but your smile was only for a sec until you heard a thunder sound.This caused you to jump in shock.

Your eyes wandered toward your window and a squeal left your lips. The sky was clear when you get back from work and now it's raining all of a sudden. Another thunder sound roam around your house as you grabbed the bedsheets.

"I hate Rain."
You mumble bitting your lips as tears threaten to fall. Covering yourself in blanket you sit there— crossing your legs.Your eyes scream tears as rain drop on the window came in sight.

Rain brings memories. Bad memories.
Those which you always want to forget. No matter how many times you try. Rain always help you fall in them again.

Why do it Rain?

You question yourself every time. It's like sky cry with you. It feels how much you go through your past life. It mourns with you.

A sudden beep sound cause you to startled. Furrowing your eyebrows you look for your phone with shaky hands. It was over the cabinet beside bed where you last time put it. The light of screen lit up the whole room. Sliding down the screen you tap on the messenge icon as you see 1 at the topcorner of it.

Unknown:
Are you okay?