| 03 |

I wake up rubbing my eyes and a yawn followed. Stretching my hands I sit up on bed and struggle to open my eyes. Sliding the blanket off I lazily get up from the bed toward my bathroom.

After doing my morning routine I slide myself into my school uniform and look in the mirror. I don't have candy curves like other divas nor the model looks why would someone admire me.

I'm just a weird and stupid gUrl.

Sometimes useless too. No one will care if I disappear.

A scoff escape my mouth. I quickly pick up my bag and make my way out of apartment. While walking down the streets the thought of last night came into my mind. The curiosity kills me. who the heck was it. I'm sure it's not a girl by the way he talk. Maybe he's another jerk pranking me. I should be alert. I'm not in a mood of joke. Not after the tragic loss.

Beep

I take out phone from my blazer pocket and read the message.

Unknown:
You look good in that
hairstyle

My eyes went wide and I turn my face vigorously— looking everywhere. The street is not crowded only a couple of people walking here and there.

Me:
are you stalking me?

Unknown:
nO I'm
wAtChiNg yOu ^.^

Me:
duh that means
same

Unknown:
noPe it don't

Me:
OK stop stalking me

Unknown:
I'm nOt stalking.

Me:
ugh whatever
you're doing just stop it.

I switch it off to silent and put it back in my pocket ignoring the vibrations. He must have been spamming me. I hug myself and fasten my steps. Basically running as fast as possible. What if he does something to me.

I reach the school on time.There were still 10 minutes remaining. I enter through gate and walk toward the main building. As I took my first step everyone began to cheer.

It caught me off guard.

I stop my steps and the cheer also stop. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I took another step but the cheer start again.

It hella scares me.

I look at the crowd and found that they were not looking at me. Their eyes were on something behind me. Curiously, I turn my head around and instantly roll my eyes.