19

I fill the precious seat of my class with my flat butt. Today something was different maybe bcz of stares I was having I mean who wouldn't when I enter school gate with Taehyung.Every of his fangirl was looking at me like they were about to kill me in next second. It was horrifying TBH.

And that was not enough when Taehyung wished for sitting next to me. The second time I received death glares today.
The class went pretty good with me trying to focus on what Teacher was Teaching and Taehyung poking my side just to get my attention.This boy is really desperate.I sometimes shoo him off but sometimes give up and listen to his small stories.

One thing I get to know about him is that he is really weird.Like an alein from other planet.i doubt Mars

Rolling my eyes I turn back to board ignoring the cute pout that formed on his lips.For the first time he give up and lay his head down on table looking ahead. Not to forget about the pout still there. I shook my head at his childish behavior and look again at front.

Maths really sucks....

_________||_________

After having a pretty little lunch I dragged my feet toward school library. It was the only time killer I had. Our English teacher was ill so he took a leave which led us to have a free period.Honestly I would take class rather than being lonely in the library Atleast there are students in class.

I enter the door and bow at the middle age woman sitting across with a smile. She pass the smile back and gesture me to go on. She's the only one in school except for my bestie whom i talked to.oh now it's Taeyung too.

The scene of his face in math class come to my mind as a small smile appear on my face. He totally looked devasted when teacher told him that he had to solve the next exercise by tomorrow.That scene was so cute but at the same time I was feeling sad for him as I know he will never be able to do that exercise.I mean he didn't even know whats Pythagoras theorem.

I hope he get some help...

Sighing I open my phone and slide down the screen. Seriously I haven't checked it since yesterday. The smile I was having fall down quickly as the msg icon showed up

Romeo

I open up and sigh again seeing no msg from him. Did he get bored of me or he found a new pet to play with. I power off the phone and put it back in my bag Taking out the novel I'm currently reading.

The forty rules of love..