| 47 |

He laughs. He freaking laughs at my face after embarrassing the hell out of me just like that.

"oh~~someone's red right now?"
He cooed in his annoying but sweet voice as he wiggle his eyebrows at me. Trying luck again I shook under his grip but he stop me by pressing his body more into me.This time I can feel his body warmth radiating to mine. I ignore all the unholy thoughts and focus on getting away with this.

"Don't look at me"
I groan at him making a disgusting face. Never knew he could be this pervert. At my words he just smirk and lick his lips.

"What if I do more than just looking?"

"What the--"
He didn't let me finish as he pinned my both wrist using his one hand and with other he grab onto my bra strap; pulling it outward till it reach maximum flex.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF--AHH"
I winced in pain as he let go of his hold on strap and it make contact with my skin with enough force to leave a mark.

"AHH FUCK YOU TAE"
I yell helplessly wanting to get away from him and rub my precious shoulder where it hit. I'll make him pay for this. I swear I'll not forget this kind gesture of him ever.

"Hmm sure. My place or yours"
He lean down to mock me again but I quickly respond by fake sneezing at his face which cause him to back away.

He rubs his face and make a unamused face.

"That's was very weird of you "
I roll my eyes at his bluntness and scoff.

"Yeah says the one who out of nowhere hovered over people and pinned them to ground. And also pull their bra strap then shamelessly continue to harass them"

He fake a offended expression and shook his head

"It's not harassment. I'm just showing you how much I love you"
His lips make contact with my cheek at the end of sentence.
He leans back and smirk satisfied at my reaction.

"LET ME GO!!"

"No"

"NOO LEAVE ME"

"A ah No princess"

"Pretty please?"

"Aww still no"

"ughh Tae"

"Ahh yes say my name~~"

He whisper chuckling. He's sure enjoying this. I gave up on trying to scare him away with my loud voice and take help from brain.

Hmm

If I want to break myself free, I must play wise. He's here teasing me all only wanting to get flustered and shy reaction from me.

But

If I act opposite, I might be able to surprise him for a while and then I can easily take advantage of it.
That's it I can do it. You force the devil out of me. haha now you'll see how much of a tease I can be.

I take a deep breath calming my heart hearing his stupid laugh above me.

1...2..3
Go!!

I open my eyes looking directly at him with such seduction that sure left him breathless.His brow furrowed seeing me looking up at him with dark eyes. A smirk make its way up-to my face as I saw him already confused at my sudden change.

I wiggle myself under him and groan raspily.

"Ahh Tae you're making it so hard for me!!"

I bite my lips seductively and bring my head up,close to his left ear.

"Let my hands free baby. I want to touch you so bad."
Whispering in his ears I make sure to make my voice as needy as possible. I bite his earlobe at the end and pull it between my teeths.

In a second or so I felt his hand loosing around me and he look at me with the most shook expression.
I smile sweetly at him and quickly put my hand on his chest flipping him over so now he was on ground and I straddling his waist.

"Close your eyes baby~~"
I almost cringed at my own voice finding it so cheesy to call him baby.
He look so lost at first but soon gave in when I lean my face down to his and press my hand on his chest.

When he finally close his eyes I smirk seeing the victory sign shinning above me. I let my right hand grab the hoodie and bag from ground while I was making sure to distract him from any noise by brushing my lips against his cheeks.

I felt very proud having him all under control. Look at his face and also his hand which are clutched on his sides. He's so frozen to make move.

My grip on my things tighten as i lick my lips and carry on to complete the final task. I part my mouth and press my lips on his skin but to his expection I didn't kiss him instead I bite hard at his right cheek.

"OWW"

His eyes shoot open as he try to process everything but before he could even react I get up from there and sprint inside the building yelling

"SURPRISE MOTHER F--BOARD"

__________||___________

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/