17

After much pleading Taehyung finally convinced me to sleep on his bed as he will sleep on the floor. There were other empty rooms in his house but he wanted to stay in same room as me to make sure I wont get scared at night bcz of rain. I bite my lips nervously.Like I know I'm overreacting but it's my first time sleeping with a boy. Even if we are not on same bed but still. I'm nervous and shy

My gaze fall on Taehyung who is busy making his small bed on floor. How I wonder a guy like Taehyung would be that humble. I always take him a bad boy who just know how to ruin Teacher lectures and get a sweet little piece of detention.

But I was all wrong

The way he talk to the way he do small gesture, all show pure kindness and care. I have never seen such a caring guy before.Seriously he make my heart melt like a ice...

He smile proudly after finally making his bed and turn his face toward me.i immediately pretend looking other way with a trace of red colour around my cheeks. He notice it and raised his one eyebrow and I already feel my heart doomed.

To be honest I was expecting him to act like those guys in drama and tease me when he caught me staring but to my surprise he just stand up and ruffles my hair with a sweet smile plastered on his lips.
"sleep you must be tired"

He quickly switch off the lights keeping the one on cabinet lit and lay down on his respective place.I sigh internally and make my comfortable in his bed.

Warm

It feel so warm. Like taehyung. I didn't knew when my lips formed a cute smile as my eyes betrayed me and I fall into my dreamland

*

"wakie wakie"
I feel someone poking my cheeks continousily. I love this gesture but not now in the situation I'm.A groans leaves my drooling lips as I make a annoyed face.
"Let me sleep more daniel oppa"

The poking stops which make me smile heartily that I can sleep more

"it's me Y/N, Taehyung"