23

After that kiss it was all awkward.We walking down to stalls quietly,passing each others some sneaky glances, look away when caught and then act like nothing happened. Yeah that's how we spent our time

Well the food was quite good tho. I really enjoy it but the tension between me and Tae was at its level too.Now it was time to for dessert. We were sitting in the cafe around the corner to eat some fruit cakes when my phone buzzed.

My eyes grow to double size and I instantly grab my phone and open my message icon

1 message from Croatia foundation...

The excitement once raised was now left with broken hopes.I put the phone back and lean on my chair gloomly

Where the fuck is that idiot?!!

I mentally yell at him for not msging me till past few days until someone cut me out of my thougts

"looks like you were waiting for someone's msg?"
Taehyung asked leaning on table with strange look i couldn't guess. I straight my back and shook my head.

"no I wasn't"
to him he only nod suspicious.

The waiter finally came back with our order and we dug into it. Ugh i love these cakes. I can really eat dozens of it.

Halfy into it Taehyung snap again.

"Yo what time is it?"
he asked to which I pass him a confuse look

"dude you have your phone check on it"
In reality I was too lazy to take out my phone again or too busy eating cake to do it. Huh.

At my remark he scratched his head and Answer

"I don't have my phone with me these days..its broken"
by the look of his face,its like he had done something really embarrassing.

"how did it get broke?"
I asked now more interested into this conversation.He seems like I have asked the question he was trying to avoid earlier. Haha i like teasing.

"Umm you know things.. "
I shook my head and lean my elbow on table to be more focus.
"No I dont.Tell me"
i raised my brows and he sighs defeated.

"fine. I was chatting in bathroom while showering.Phone got slipped and boom. And dad swear not to got me one again. Bcz it's second time this month"
he said the last whispering but I somehow manage to hear it with my big ears.

Kidding my ears are really small and cute...
....I'm serious

"that's a lot of time you broke phones but whom were you texting. Was it that important?"
I take a bite of my cake casually asking him.

He stays quiet but little did I know he mumble something under his breath.

"she's important"