| 51 |

I stand outside the gate of awfully familiar shinny building with thumping heart. My hand messily rub against the soft fabric of my burgundy knee length dress. It was 7:40 pm.Exactly 20 minutes before Tae addressed to pick me up. Being the headstrong I'm, I choose to leave for dance before his selected time. He must've reach my place by now. I don't regret it, after the big kiss he gave me in cafe without my permission,he deserved that.

Okay shut up.I Know I felt a tiny, so tiny bit of guilty that's why I left a sticky note on my front door saying.

'don't wait for me.I already left'

With shaky hands I call mia and inform her about my arrival. After which seems like some minutes she finally walk out from front door and squeal at my presence.

"oh my god y/nie you look so good in that plum dress.i wonder who choose this masterpiece."
She wiggle her brows smiling sweetly. Her whole existence glowing bcz of the fact that her dress color compliment her skin so much.
Eyes filled with amusement I smile back and mutter.

"it was you your highness and last time it's not plum it's burgundy."
I bow sarcastically at her which made her let out a giggle.

Before dance me and mia had went to shopping for dress.She choose a turquoise blue mid thigh lengthed dress that was off shoulder while I just choose some jeans.
When she saw what I selected she forcefully made me buy this burg dress. I had to follow her bcz of theme and also bcz the dress was pretty.

It went flowing down stomach area and the neck was not that deep too. The sleeves were also full which made me question again. I love full sleeves dresses.
It made me look decent and glamours I admit.

We both walk inside after small talk and went to Jackson who was waiting for his girl at bar area.

When his gaze fall on the pretty girl beside me, the corners of his lips turn upward.

"oh baby you're back"
He remark stepping in her direction to hold her hand. He kiss the skin there softly and smiles.

"you're looking gorgeous, baby"
Mia chuckles at his words, eyes shinning with sparks and cheeks flushing red.

"oh jackie you had already said that three times in a night"
Despite the words we both knew that she was still enjoying this.
Jackson just shrugged his shoulder before shifting his eyes to me. His jaw drop and he let out a small wow.

"you're looking beautiful too shistar"
A proud smile hung on his face as he nod his head. I smile at him and stop myself from snorting at his pronounciation of sister.
I mumble a small thank you and excuse myself.

"You guys know how I feel about partys.I'll be at balcony on second floor like always. You have fun"
I wave and walk away from them before they rebel.

This wasnt my time first time coming to school dance. Our school always held that event on same place.

And I always had to come here bcz of mia puppy eyes.I dont know why she made me come when she know I always run away even before the party get started.

I just shrug my shoulder and push the balcony door open. Instantly the cool breeze welcomed me blowing swiftly through my hair ever so flawlessly.

I smile in content and close the door behind me walking ahead.
Putting my hand on the metal railing I look down.
The cool breeze mostly effect on my legs bcz every other part of my body was covered.
I close my legs together and put my half weight on railing just enjoying the night's quietness and winds whispers.

I was used to this.

This feeling of loneliness.But ever since those dorks came into my life I was being distant to this.
Now being back at place when I'm alone again,I feel weird.

Umm Maybe bcz I miss them?

Ah no.

Sudden thought cross my mind and I chuckle. I forget that I had blocked romeo since that day.
I quickly open my phone, which I didn't remember was with me all the time and thank god that I didn't throw it away or something being oblivious.

I unblock romeo contact and decided to type a message

Me:
Hi. Sorry for the
block I wasnt in right
state of mind.

Me:
Are you coming to
school Dance?

I switch off the device and look ahead again at the starry sky.
The sky was navy blue in color and some stars shines on the mouth of it. I smile at the sight lost in it until my phone rung.

Without checking the caller ID I bring it to my ears.Still smiling I mumble a hello.

"Come to roof top now"
Deep voice speak on the other side of line and I didnt have to hear it twice to recognize the person.

"No"

"I'm not asking I'm telling you.If you choose to refuse, the consequences wouldn't be so nice."
He roar before hanging up. I roll my eyes at his bossy tone and pull the phone down to my side. I'll just ignore him.

I lean on metal bar again admiring the beauty ahead.
Then it rung in my head. He's at rooftop.what if he tries to do something stupid.he said something about consequences.

Ugh

I ruffle my hair in frustration at the conclusion. I think I should take risk.It wouldn't hurt if I went to him? But then again it would look like I'm scared of him. Maybe I should slide my ego this time.I don't want him to do anything that grab attention. There's practically whole school down there. I shook my head and turn around to the glass door.

Let's see what he had for me

_______________________

The end's near