| 45 |

Take a deep breath

I tell myself entering the college gate. Everyone turn their head toward my direction looking at me weirdly. Well guess what being with Tae passed this month, I did gather some recognization. Girls know me bcz they are Jealous and boys well they are just curious.Thank god no one approach me except for that cake face Jessica.But who I'm kidding she's beautiful even it's bcz of makeup but she's still so much better than me.Maybe better than me for Taehyung.

I shook my head and ignore all the unwanted attention walking straight toward Locker room.

First I have to answer Teacher over exaggerating questions of my absence.Second I've to explain Mia the whole thing and most important; be a bitch and Ignore Taehyung. Pretty long day you can say.

I put my bag inside the locker taking out first period book.

Ugh Maths
[A/N: hehe sorry]

Pressing the books against my chest I close the locker and turn around to walk but

"Boo"
"Mommy"

I flinch and in instinct hit the person, with the books in my arms, who just 'boo' me out of nowhere.I blink my eyes and watch him with wide eyes.

Why he is here?

He bring his hand up giving me a pout as he rubs his arm where I hit him.

"Why did you hit me?"
He cross his arms over his chest keeping the pout still in its place. By now I had maintain my self back and look at him with poker face.

"That was just a reflex.You should've thought before scaring me.There's a lot of other reactions one can show.what if I was holding a sharp object.You never know what happens."

I lightly shrug my shoulder after giving a small lecture to him. At my response he just gulp and nod his head like a obedient child.I took this chance and start walking ahead toward the respective class.
But soon I hear his footsteps following me.ugh can't he just leave me alone.

"Y/n wait"
I stop in my tracks and turn to him with raised eyebrows. He soon catch up with me and pants a little.wow what a stamina

"Yes?"
He finally look up at me and make a concern face.

"Did something happened between you and Tae? He's acting weird lately"

My heart start beating fast at the mention of his name. When Jimin asked me I feel like its all my fault he's acting that way. I couldn't help but show strong guilty toward my actions.

Shooking my head I bite my lips spilling the answer only to escape from this situation.

"No" I sigh deeply "And btw he's always weird.bye"

I quickly run away from there before letting him fully digest the words.

"I don't think so she's telling truth except for the part that tae is always weird."

Jimin casually shrug his shoulder and turn around to walk in direction of his class.
He make a mental note to tell his friends that he didn't get any information out of y/n too just like Taehyung.

They surely know something happened as Y/n suddenly take one week leave from school and Tae start being distant from them.

At first they thought he was just missing her but soon they realize that something was off when Tae refused to visit y/n house and didn't gave them her address so they could visit.

So they planned on revealing the secret on their own as they are trying to spill it out from both of their mouths but all in vain.

Both are highly stubborn ass

Jimin walk into his class and sit down beside Jungkook.

"Any news?"
Jungkook ask him curiously tapping on desk with his slender fingers.At his question Jimin just shook his head and sulk in his seat.
Jungkook eyes show disappointment but he nodded understanding and blurt.

"It's okay I take English class with them. I'll try my luck there."

__________||_________