32

He show me a beautiful smile as I stand there with jaw left open and my eyes almost falling from their socket.

He got to be kidding me right now.

"You're not serious right?"
I look at him with shock dripping from my face. He furrow his brows and shook his head.

"why you think so?"

"Tae is this some kind of prank? if it is then it's so stupid"
I rub my temple at this man. He can't be serious.

"No y/n"
he come closer
"I love this girl over here"
he state pointing at the so called girl that's hanging on wall.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Girl? Are you sure about that?"
I put a hand over my mouth and look at him with crinkles eyes. He look offended.

"That's why i don't tell you about my love life you make fun of me all the time"

I laugh more at that.

"You cant blame me Tae.You expect me to believe that you're in love with a stuff alien toy?"

I poke the alien Plushie hanging on wall laughing.Tae spank my hand away and take the Plushie in his hands.

"don't poke her it must be hurting her."
he pout hugging the Plushie close to his chest.

My heart burst with cuteness. How cute can he be more.An idea cross my mind as I smirk.

I take my all courage and snatch the toy from his hands. He fake gasped and start chasing me as I sprint downstairs.

He yell behind me to not hurt his love. I quickly make my way to living room and hide behind sofa. I put a hand over my mouth covering up any sounds.

Hiding behind sofa how childish..

Tae walk down from stairs. His footsteps echoes in whole hall as he walk more closely toward the living room.

"y/n give my baby back"
he warn and I bite my lips to stop a laugh.
Baby really tae?

Suddenly whole house went quiet. His footsteps were nowhere to be heard. I look above from sofa-head and saw the living room was clear.maybe I should hide somewhere else.

I get up from behind the couch and walk infront of it.Just before I was about to walk further tae come out of no where startling me.

I grab onto his arms and fall down backward on couch.As I was holding onto his arms he also fell but right on top of me.
The alien Plushie was the only thing between our bodies as we are tightly press onto each other. I open my eyes wide and look at him. his face was so close to mine almost nose touching.

The scene when we kissed I mean peck each other on cheeks come into my mind and I blush at the thought. I look in his eyes and surprisingly he look back.

Gulp

His gaze make my knees weak.i feel my heart beating at the fastest speed against my chest.It was not enough that he started leaning closer. I shutter my eyes close when our nose touch. His breath fan my upper lips and in instinct I part my lips.

And I felt something