Epilogue

7 months later...

Taehyung sigh seeing her dump her head in the book again like usual. The earphones were plugged in her ears like always to block out any noise.
He sat in far corner,away from her as he stare at her focused form hiding behind a big newspaper.

Lips puckered out and brows furrowed as she fastily moves her eyes left to right carefully reading each and every word written on fine quality paper.

It's been 7 month since they last talk to each other. The last year of college started two months ago. Even then on inauguration ceremony he tried his luck but failed cause the girl was playing her part best by acting like he wasn't there before.

The blood plumping organ beat in his chest longing for her. For her to look at him in eyes and acknowledge his presence.

But all his wishes came to ground crashing when he saw a arm wrapped around her shoulder pulling her close to someone else chest. She turn her attention to the man beside her and smile a little taking off her headphones.

The man; which everyone know as her Heechul and also her boyfriend,smile back and place a little peck on her temple.

Taehyung heart burn in his chest not only in Jealousy but also hurt when he clearly see her shifting uncomfortable in his embrace.

He knew she doesn't have any kind of feelings toward the oblivious man. And it only hurt him cause he knew she was only dating Heechul to forget him.

Which he wished never happened.

He bites his lips from behind the paper and look away from them when he find it impossible to handle.

After all he deserved it. It was all his fault. His immature doing were coming back at him. The fate clearly doesn't want them together. Taehyung concluded.

With swift movements he get up and left the library quietly.

Y/n Pov

I look at his back leaving and sigh.
Pulling from Heechul grip I excuse myself and leave the library after him.
I hide behind the wall and peek to look at him in corridor.

He rubs at his eyes harshly before kicking absolutely nothing on floor.
My chest hurt at his behavior and I feel myself tearing up.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder from behind and squeeze it startling me a little. But I soon calm down hearing the familiar voice.

"when are you going to tell him y/n?"
Heechul whisper softly. Voice full with pity and sadness. I wipe my cheeks and turn to him.

"I don't know"
I sigh. He shook his head and put both his hands on my shoulder feeling me hopeless again.

"Why keeping it and hurting both of you?"
He question eyes soft and I broke a sob.

"I didn't gave him a chance nor listen to his explanation. Instead I slapped him. I don't think I have a right to yearn for him to be back."
I put my head on his chest and cried silently. He wrapped his arms around me in a comfort manner and pat my back.

"Just talk to him. I know he still wants you back"
He reassured and pat my head. He open his mouth again but stop in mid.His grip around me loosen and his hand fall limp to his sides. I open my eyes to look up at him.