16

A warmth of someone holding my hand was the first thing I felt when I open my eyes. The room was dim lighted probably not mine.

Wait

I vigorously look beside me and wide my eyes seeing someone actually holding my hand.His head was resting beside our intertwine hands as he was sleeping soundlessly.
Where am I.

I slowly not wanting to wake that person up start pulling my hand out of his grip. But his grip get more tighten on me as he shoot his head up. I didn't recognize his face properly bcz of dim light but soon enough when he speak
"Y/n?"

_________||________

"Here you go drink this you'll be fine"
he passes me a bowl as he sit beside me on bed. I seriously can't believe he bring me to his home when I fainted. I smiled at him and take it gratefully.My smile turn into a sad one when I realize it's the same soup romeo gave me that day. He still haven't contact me.
"hmm what happened.Is this soup is not nice enough?"
i shook my head and speak eyes still on soup

"Nah it's good..i just suddenly remember something...or someone"
he just nodded to my words understanding that I don't want to speak about it. I hold the spoon close to my lips and blow air on it to cool.

"want help?"
he offered.i look at him and shook my head second time

"you already did enough"
he didn't seemed to take it as he grab the bowl and spoon from my hand and decrease the distance between us.

"Anything for beautiful girl like you"
he wink at me and I smile shyly. He fill the spoon and let it cool down before leaning it closer to my lips. I smile before opening my mouth and the warm sensation invade my mouth.
This cycle continues as I soon finished the whole bowl and he put it on the dresser beside the bed. He looks back at me.

"Umm.. wana go to your house..or?"
I bite my lips thinking. Is it okay for me to stay at his house for a night.

"The weather didn't seem to calm down I suggest you staying"
his last sentence made clear sense so I end up nodding.He smile and ruffle my hair. He did that like three times since I woke up. I found it cute.

"Wait let me bring more blankets and pillow"
he stands up from the bed but before he do I grab his hand stopping him in middle. He look back at me flustered.

"Thank you Taehyung I owe you a big time".
he smile widely and speak

"I told you already that there's no need to say thanks"
I let go of his hand and smile at his kindness.

I was living in a lie all the time. Taehyung and bad?
bish nah..