15

Dedicated to Arti_Yoongi
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Next day I lazily brought my feet to school. Another boring day in boring hell.The fact that I didn't sleep last time was also a major factor of me being a mess.
Well you see romeo didn't msg me last night which make me wonder if he forgot about me or he leave me like others do.

Whatever

I shake my head to let this thought slip from my mind.Its struck since yesterday.Push open my locker I put my bag inside and take out first period books.
A last glance at my phone and I put it on silent.no notification

_________||_________

"Ms. Kang close that mouth or else you'll catch flies"
laughs cheer around my ears as our teacher sarcastically made a pun on me.I immediately shut my mouth and push my head down.So freaking embarrassing...
Whole class attention was on me.Last night was not enough and now this drama also.I can assure one thing that I'm having a bad day today. This time I close my mouth shut and try to focus on lesson. Maths sucks

I give up

Opening my book I hold out my pen and start doodling.well its better than equations..
The first word that leave my mind was...

My head fall into a hole of thoughts as I write down that word

My head fall into a hole of thoughts as I write down that word.Who was I? Just a girl. A girl who is trapped inside painful memories. No matter how much I try they never leave my side, always hunt me down.Its hurt me daily.There faces still comes in my dreams making it unforgetful nightmare.
I want to live like a normal girl. But again how. I'm stuck between past and this cruel world.Everyone here just put a fake mask hiding their ugly faces. They think they can fool anyone. Huh. Not me. I have seen most horrible sights of that two faces people. How your own people abandoned you.How they cut ties with you just bcz you're useful anymore.

The bell put an end to my thoughts as all students began to cheer.The professor also leave the class as fast possible probably annoyed.Eyeing lastly book I close it and make my way out for other classes.

_________||________

............
..........

It was raining.

Again.

It feel like the left soul from my body was sucked out as I watch the school getting empty and empty by every second. Still standing in the same spot for almost a hour I bite my lips hard not to yell or scream out crying.No one give a damn about me who was standing at school gate.Even my bestie. She left me to be with her boyfriend. Well I stop expecting anything from anyone long ago. I was fine on my own and I'll always be.
Gulping all the lump down my throat I take one step outside the gate already scared of drops that fall on my body. Tears were threatening to fall down any second. I don't know why I'm scared of rain that much. It's just that a painful memories is related to it and here I'm can't even take a step.Taking a deep breath I calm my beating heart and on count of three I start running.Running carelessly toward the way to my home.It was all then when I felt all energy drained out from me and my head started to feel dizzy. I heard my name being called out but couldn't recognize the voice as my soaking wet body make contact with ground.

I fainted

[A/N]
UNEDITED
OUT OF IDEAS
Don't be a silent e
Reader
😐😐