| 50 |

My gaze fall on the watch on my wrist that reads 4:30.
Ugh where the heck is she. Mia promise to meet me after school at my cafe and yet she was not here. I look to my left- right and then shook my head opening the front door.

I walk inside the Cafe and crack my bones thinking of starting the work.
After a while Someone storm into cafe panting.I look above from counter and froze on my spot.

"Hello there princess"
He walks toward the counter while smirking like a maniac.
I fist my hand on both side and shoot daggers at him with my eyes.

"What are you doing here?"
I ask cautionaly as he lean his elbow on counter and hold his face in it. His dark eyes shinning as he look above at me. The brown bangs were covering his whole forehead and I wonder how can someone look so good in something so simple.

"Umm just wanted to see you?"
I roll my eyes at him and decide to do my work anyways cafe gonna open soon and there will be bunch of customers. I think I should do dusting or simple cleaning.I nod at my own thoughts and move outside from working area. I walk into storeroom and grab a broom with dusting cloth and not to forget about Spray bottle.I also grab a bucket of water if needed.Taehyung follow me there too and he lean on wall just watching me struggle with all equipments. He chuckle when the cloth fall down when I was trying to balance the water bucket. I turn my head toward him and give him a what-are-you-doing-come-help-a-beautiful-girl look.

He roll his eyes at me and finally push forward his hand to hold out something.I happily pass him the water bucket and smile. He was not satisfied as he grab other things from my hand too and leave me with nothing.

"it's okay I can hold them"
I lean to take my stuff back but he refuse. He walk in his right and put all the cleaning product there on floor. My eyebrows furrowed at his action and I take a step toward him.

"what are you doing--"
I was cut off by him as he slam my back against wall and put his soft lips on me.
My eyes widen in every way possible and I blink them to absorb reality. He is kissing. HE IS KISSING ME.

I put my hands on his shoulder and push him but he didn't even budge. Instead he start moving his lips on me and push me more into the wall.He snake his one hand around my waist and pull my lower body onto him.I gasped at the contact and he took this chance to put his tongue inside my mouth.

I clutch his jacket and shut my eyes close feeling myself lost in the moment. I cant loose control.
I try to push him again but no Vail. He was much stronger than me and everytime I resist he would kiss me more rough
So I'm defeat I choose to stay back and let him kiss me.

After a while he pull away and lean his forehead against mine. His breath was as irregular as mine and we both had our eyes closed.
No words were needed. I knew his feelings.His heart beat was the only thing I heard at that moment along with our breaths.

"why Tae why?"
I whisper opening my eyes as they well up with tears. He didn't answer my question and tears take time to flow down my cheeks. His grip loosen on me a bit and I take that chance and push him hard.

"Get out"
I yell.He stumble on things laying on floor but manage not to fall. I roughly wipe my cheeks and cross my arms over my chest looking away. I waited for him to move but he stayed staring at me.

"will you go out with me on school dance?"
He ask with serious tone. I scoff at his words and shook my head no.

"No. Now get out"
I point at the door and raise my brows patiently. He just smile and nod his head putting his hands in his pocket.

"OK.I'll pick you up at 8"
He casually walk out of room in his arrogant style. I clutch my jaws at the sight of his back and grab a rubbing foam and without thinking throw at him. It hit his back area and after that fall down on the ground. I quickly hide behind the door regretting my actions.

Shit

After some minutes I peek outside and found no one in the cafe. I sigh in relief and make my way out.

Something come beneath my feet and I look down to saw the foam I throw earlier. I pick it up and watch the letters that were written perfectly on it.

At 8 pm princess <3

This dork