39

My heart stopped when those words left his mouth.
He move his eyes back to me again with so much intensity which make my stomach do freestyle dance.
I look back at him maintaining the eye contact.

"Will you let me take care of your sister hyung?"

He ask with his eyes still on me and smile nodding afterward. I look away from him with my cheeks flushing red. I tried to free my hand from his grip but he only tighten it and intertwined our fingers.

"He said yes"
He smile proudly at me.I put a strand of hair behind my ear and avoid his eyes.A sudden warm sensation washes over me at his words. The way he act like Daniel Oppa soul talked to him and allowed him to look after me made me feel things.Why did he asked it in first place.I calm my heart to not get my hopes high. It would be bad if I assume anything. He might be just asking that like a friend. Yeah just friend.

Suddenly he stood up and pull me upward making me stand on my feet too. His other hand come up to my head and he pushed it down lightly.
He bow toward the grave and forcefully make me do too.

What's with him?

"We're going for now. Will come back soon. Take care" he wave at the grave and pull my hand walking back to the front gate. I just follow him like a lost puppy with confuse eyes.

My eyes fall down on our intertwined hands making my heart beat at fastest speed. I feel so safe and warm.

I look back at his back and bite my lips to avoid the smile that is threatening to fall.

Am I falling for this guy?

__________||__________

It was 8 at night. Tae offered to walk me back home. I refuse at first but soon gave in seeing his cute pout.
Soon we reached my street.
We walk into my neighbor hood passing to my house. Tae was infront of me while I was just staring at his back.

My eyes fall back down to my hands as I bring them up in front of face staring intensely.

Why?

I rub my hands together suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I try to ignore the reason behind it but it was budging in my mind like a nail.

That's when I realize I couldn't hold it anymore. I need to admit this feeling. This feeling of desire and longing.

I wanted to hold his hand again.

I wanted to feel the warm sensation again which was very foreign to me. Last time that feeling invaded me was when my brother was Alive. I remember he used to hold my hand everytime we go outside. He always used to stand by my side to protect me even I was an adult myself.And if I asked him he would always said that 'I'm your brother.I need to protect you'

When Tae did same my heart skipped a beat. I was feeling needy for him to capture my hand again with his large one so I can devour this feeling.

Gathering the courage I push my arms forward and grab a hold of his sleeve pulling it. He stop in his movements and turn to look at me.

"hmm?"
I bite my lips and look down losing the hold on his shirt. Why It was so hard for me to speak out my feeling but what if he get weirded out if I go like:

'hey this is sudden but I want to hold your hand'

It would be so embarrassing.

"you want to what?"
He asked with his eyes widening to double size.I look up to him with same expression.
Fuck
Did i said that out loud.?

I was about to speak when we heard a click sound.My eyes unintentionally wandered to the direction of voice. Someone walk out from the front door holding a trash bag.She dumped the bag in the dustbin and clap her hands in childish manner while smiling.

Wait.

"Noona?"
Her ears perk up and she instantly turn her head in our direction. Her smile got widen seeing the boy who just called her.

"Taetae?"
I look around and came to conclusion that we have stopped infront of Tae sister house.
Tae blush embarrassingly at the mention of the nickname and nod his head walking up to her. She squeal excitedly and jump at the sight of her brother.
I just look at them both feeling left out.

Maybe I should just leave them alone to have some quality family time.Anyways my house is just beside her's.I nodded my head at my thoughts and turn around to walk ahead.

But before I do I feel a hand grabbing my wrist causing me to stop. I turn to look at him and he raise his brows.

"I thought you wanted to hold my hand."