36

I walk through the school holiday searching for Taehyung. He asked me to meet him at the locker side after classes but I couldn't find him anywhere.

After constant searching I shook my head and was about to turn back thinking it was a prank when Someone tap my shoulder. I look back and raise my brows seeing the person.

Jessica

The school popular girl or you can say the girl everyone Boy wants to date.she is pretty having long brown hair,hazelnut eyes with the addition of beautiful lips. It's like she just came out of magazine.

"Yes?"

I asked in polite voice.She look at me from head to toe and make a disgusted face at end.

"You're y/n?" she ask in disbelief and roll her big eyes.its like she was not expecting me to be y/n.but why she's looking for me and what does she want.

"Any problem?" she shook her head and cross her arms like the strict characters do in movies.

"No sweetie just wanted to meet the trash bag I heard who's googling around my Taehyung."
She smirk at me and tilt her head looking satisfied.

"Excuse me?"
I raised my brow at her in shock.
Who do she think she is. How dare she call me Trash bag and Taehyung as her. Taehyung is not a property who people can claim as their.

At my response her face suddenly turned into serious one. She walk toward me in intimidated manner but I kept my ground and watch her with gawk eyes.
She stop some inches away from me and smirk.
Her hand slowly make its way up to my face as she trace the skin of my cheeks with her extra long painted nails.

"Oh babes Stay away from him or I'll make this face more ugly than it already is."

She think she can scare me like that. Haha silly
I scoff at her warning and roll my eyes dramatically.
I feel her clenching her jaw in anger as her eyes become dark.

She grab onto my jaw tightly pressing my cheeks inside my mouth. I hissed in pain and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Fuck off Jessica"i spat at her face pushing her away. She gasped dramatically and clench her fist.

"You low bitch" she hold her hand high in air to slap me.I didn't get time think as her was coming to meet my right cheek.

A hand wrap around her wrist stopping her.I sigh in relief.No one have ever slapped me before.We both look at the direction of person and Jessica eyes widen.

"T-Taehyung baby?" she utter in her sweet voice acting to be innocent. Taehyung just send her some death glare and yank away her hand with much force.

"How dare you?"

"Baby y/n pushed me first" I roll my eyes at her reason.Currently she was the one who threaten me for stupid thing and then choose to be physical. I just pushed her in self defense.

"It's Taehyung for you and don't come near me or y/n again. "
he pointed his index finger at her face,intimidating her.

Jessica nod with tears in her eyes and run away.

Wow just wow

I turn my back at them and start walking ahead.I heard footstep behind me and a hand grab my wrist stopping me to walk further.

"I'm sorry Y/n"
I turn around to look at him and sigh.

"It's not your fault Tae. I'm okay" he shook his head looking down and fidges with his fingers. He look like a kid asking his parents for something. Haha cute

A smile make its way up to my face and I tap his under chin with my index finger.Tae look above at me at my sudden courageness with wide eyes.
I don't know from where this confidence come from but I'm not disliking it.

"Bubble Tea?"

__________||_________

We walk into the cafe and sit on the vacant table. The cafe was not that busy,a few people were here and there. The wall of cafe was covered in pastel pink paint and the furniture was of white colour. Like literally everything in this cafe scream cuteness. It was pleasant sight to see.

I chuckle at my thoughts. I'm describing this place like I came here for first time but to be honest I have spent my half life here. I basically work here after school. But now a days I'm on leave cause I wasn't feeling so well.Thats the thing I love about working here. The staff here are like a family,the most understanding people I met. I might be an introvert but they still manage to know what I want just by looking at my face. I don't have to speak that much to ask them for anything.

Tae raise his hand up calling out a waiter.Soon one walk toward us with the tiny notebook and Pen in his hand.

Oh Yugyeom

"Your order sir?"
he push inside the back of pen causing the tip to come out from front so he can write.His eyes fall on me and he make a surprise face.i just smile at him and wave. Tae was so busy looking on menu that he didn't even notice someone standing here. I clear my throat getting his attention. He smile sheepishly and scratch his neck finally ordering his drink.I order my usual tea and he bow before leaving us to prepare our order.

Acting like a gentleman.Our maknae.

I look around the cafe avoiding Tae eyes as I can clearly sense his on me. His gaze always make my heart race and my knees got weaker.

"so it's a date?"
my eyes popped out and I vigorously turn to him. He lean back on his chair with a smug expression on his face.

"date?"

"You ask me out so I'm considering it as a date."

"Don't flatter yourself I just ask to make you feel better after what happened with Jessica"
I explain tapping my fingers on table nervously. He chuckles and lean forward resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"About that,Dont listen to her. She's just a crazy fangirl of mine.I don't have anything with her."

I lean forward too copying his pose and press my lips in a line.

"then what about me?who am I?"

"You? Ummm?"

He put his finger on his chin acting like he's thinking and smile snapping his finger afterward.

"You are my friend.A very close friend."

I couldnt help but smile at him.