26

"What do you want tae?"
I growl at him.he pout with pleading eyes and continue to follow me everywhere I go Since I left canteen after throwing my food at him.

"Please y/n-ssi~"
he cooes blinking his eyes cutely. Everyone in the corridor look at us weirdly and whispers in each other ears.Probably start to spreading rumors about us. I roll my eyes and grab my books from locker.

Tae lean on my locker still looking at me with those eyes of his. Aish cute taehyung is my weakness.

"please y/nie it won't hurt you"
he exclaim crossing his arms over his chest. I shut close my locker and turn to look at him with same pose.

"I can't just sacrifice my whole day for you"i said raising my brows cockly.

"Then sacrifice for Tannie,you know he's such a cute puppy"
he whisper yell at me causing me to think again.

I mean a walk after school with tae and his dog Yeontan won't be that bad. But again why should i go with them.

I shook my head at him

"No no no Tae im busy"
he pout sadly at my response and look down. I raise my eyebrow at him waiting for his comeback.

"Tannie was so excited to meet you I told him last night that you'll bring him to walk outside. He will be heart broken now"
he whisper in sad voice looking down. I blink my eyes in surprise.why the heck is he talking about a dog like that?

"Are you sick or something why are you talking about your dog like that it's just a dog Tae"
i roll my eyes at him and start walking ahead.

I felt a hand wrap around my wrist causing me to stop.i look back at him and gulp finding him looking at me with intense eyes. I try to free myself from him but he was so strong.

"He's not just a dog Y/n,he's my life"

Whoops

"okay chill I'll Come with you.Dont be mad"
i surrender to him after seeing his serious face.Soon after those words leave my mouth his face immediately broke into a huge smile.

This bitch

"I knew it this would work with you.I'm intimidating.Aren't I?"