29

I look at her sleeping face and smile.

"you're so strong y/n-ah"
i mumble to her and put her hair behind her ear leaving a kiss at her forehead.
After she passed out in my arms I don't know where to bring her so I take her to my home.Anyways my parents don't stay home that much they just come around a week so it was a good choice.

I pull blanket above her fragile body and walk to kitchen to make some soup for her. It's already pass evening so it's obvious she can't go back home once she woke up.

_________||_________

I set my cooking or tray and walk back to my room.i kick open the door and find y/n already woke and sitting on my bed looking at the wall.when she heard the door open she look at me and sigh. I smile and put the tray on nightstand before sitting beside her.

"you didn't have to bring me here Tae.I already test you enough I don't want to be a burden"

I shook my head at her words and look in her eyes trying to make a contact. Thank god she didn't back away and look back in mine.

"You'll never be a burden for me y/n"

I saw her eyes changing. She quickly look away and blush

Cute

I smile to myself and bite my lips.

"Drink the soup or you want me to feed you like last time. Tbh I don't mind"
i chuckles seeing her face reddning more than before. She quickly grab the bowl and start gulping it down nervously.

I just put my head in my palm and watch her eat. In a minute or so she already finish the soup and put the bowl down back. She look at me and get startle seeing me staring like that to her. I straight myself and scratch my neck.

"Umm there is something on your face"

She touch her face with her fingertips at my words and raise brow confusingly

"hmm? What?"

"It's prettiness"
.
.
.
.
.
.

We both laugh at my pick up line and y/n shook her head in disbelief.she look at me with a suggestive smile and rest her head in palm copying my style from before.

"oh how many sides of you I have to witness more?"

I smirk at her sentence and lean closer to her.Her pupil dilate and she get nervous again.Before she move back I already blurt out my comeback and wink at her.

"Just stay and watch"