|41|

He start moving his lips on mine slowly after some sec which felt like hours. With his hand which was on my neck he pull my head more toward him as he tilt his head deepening the kiss.
It was slow but passionate and I felt myself melting into it. Soon I closed my eyes and my hand which were on his chest were now wrapped around his neck as I pull him closer. I don't know how to kiss but I tried to move my lips with his soft one. I feel him smirking against my lips as he bite my bottom lip pulling it between teeths.

A sinful groan escape my mouth causing him to smirk more. He part our lips and move to my jaw leaving small kisses. I bite my lips to stop the sounds from coming out.

"Are you okay?"

"woah woah are you the same kang y/n I know from school?"

"only for you babes"

"are you sick?"

"my princess"

"it's me your Papi chulo"

"Are you shading me?"

"I named our baby roha"

"have fun time with Taehyung"

"kidding you're mine"

"Rise and shine babe"

"Don't you dare 'bro' your husband"

"Are you cheating on me?!"

My eyes flew open.

Romeo

He move his lips back to mine and lean in for another kiss.

He loves me

He pecks them Twice before enveloping my bottom lips in his.

This is wrong...

I put my hand on his shoulder and push him a little. Tae stops and look at me with confuse eyes.

I can't

I push him again which cause him to loose the grip on me and he stumbles backward.

"what?"
Tae ask with concerned eyes. He take a step closer and tried to touch my cheek but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't"
I mumble darkly to which he froze in his place. I saw him clenching his jaw as he take his hand back and fist them on his side.

"why?"
He asked with gritted teeth.I dare to look up in his eyes and saw something which left me in shock.

It was hurt. I hurt him. I hurt Kim Taehyung.

Not able to maintain the eye contact for a sec more I look away and bite my lips pushing the tears back.

What will I tell him. That I can't kiss him bcz there's someone else.Someone who had confess to me on messages. Who had been a great friend to me when I was alone.I don't even know his real name nor identity or his face But still he's important to me.
I can't betrayed him like that.He deserves better. It's the least i can do.

"I love you y/n.From the very first start I have loved you.I'm craving for you since ever.Please don't do this."

His voice crack at the end as he try to look in my eyes for a contact but I refused.He again take a step toward me which cause me to step backwards.
I know this would hurt him more but I still step back everytime he try to get closer.

"Say something...."

I fidges with my finger as he wait for a answer. How I wish I had stayed away from Taehyung. I didn't knew these feelings would grew this much.

It hurts to see him like this. All vulnerable infront of me.The face he's making right now like someone have snatch his favourite piece of doll.And it's all bcz of me.My heart aches in my chest.

"I'm sorry"
That's all I can say
My voice slowly lost its existence as I speak.I look down to floor as tears start to fall one by one. Its like they were caged in for years and finally get to flow free. I didn't hear him after that.

I'm so sorry

I took a last glance at him and without any second thought I ran. I ran away before he could do anything or Atleast say something.I saw how a lonely tear fell from his left eye. I couldn't stay there more to witness him crying so I ran back to my house. His sister and brother in law was in living room setting plates. They got confuse when I pass by them with lightning speed. I quickly make my way out of the front door and stumble my way back to my home.

Shutting my door close I fell down to my knees and hug them sobbing loudly.

I Fucking Love Kim Taehyung

[A/N]
I fking love him too :)