•2•

"Why here?" She asked as Kino placed the banana shake in front of her. He sat across from her with his own weird drink that she couldn't guess what it could be. It was green but smelled like chocolate.

"A cold drink to calm ourselves down so we can decide what we will do."

"We're going to do something?" She asked taking a sip.

"We should."

"Should we also-"

"No." Kino stopped her quickly. That wasn't what he was going to do. In his mind, he was still dating Yoon Bok and he couldn't stoop as low as her. Ironically, wasn't the action of revenge itself quite low? He was a little too loyal. She shrugged taking another sip.

"I have no other ideas."

There was a silence that was quickly interrupted by Kino's phone ringing.

"Now? Fine." He ended his call and looked at the girl who was looking at him intently with an empty glass. "I have to go now Nancy."

A loud laugh escaped her lips and she clapped her hands. She looked like a seal.

"My name isn't Nancy." She said. "You don't read, do you?"

"Huh?"

"Where you going?" She said obviously changing the subject and standing up. "I can drop you off."

"You don't have to. I'll just take the bus."

She shrugged. "I don't really have anything to do. Also, my car is parked in front of her house and I don't really want to go there by myself."

He nodded, understanding completely.

They walked back to her house silently, neither have anything to say. The only thing they had in common was the fact that their significant other were dating each other. How sad.

"Wait, what's your name?" He asked realizing that he didn't know.

"It's Fayette. Yours?"

"Kino." She nodded biting her lips but looking at how they were at their previous destination and only a few meters away from her car. All she had to do was walk in front of the house to get to her car but for some reason she was nervous.

Not looking at the house, Kino and Fay entered her car. He sat down without any sounds and put on his seatbelt. As they were about to drive away, that's when the doors opened. They both came out smiling, looking like what they had done wasn't hurting the people that were watching them.

"Drive." Despite the lack of emotion in his voice, she could sense the desperation and how much he wanted to leave. Maybe even more than her.

"Where are you even supposed to go?"

"Gangnam. That's where my company is."

"Company?"

"Cube."

"You're an idol?" He grimaced at her which she ignored.

"Do I look like an idol to you?"

She glanced at him and brought her eyes to the road.

"Yeah, you're pretty."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah."

Kino had never been called pretty, it was a comment he didn't expect to bring a dark blush on his cheeks. He gave her the directions and before they knew it, they arrived. She parked across from the big building.

As he unbuckled his seatbelt, she handed him her phone. He gave her a questioning look.

"Your number. So we can talk about our revenge.."

"Revenge?"

"You're right. We can't just let them get away with it."

Kino smiled and typed his number into her phone. They were petty and immature, but they were still teenagers. Isn't youth about taking dumb decisions and making regretful choices?