-14-

Faye slammed the door as she entered her home slightly tipsy. Her hands brushed the walls to the living room and sat down on the cream coloured sofa.

"Fun." She whispered remembering all the things Kino convinced her to do to celebrate. Her eyes landed on the lipstick that she had dropped before leaving her house in a hurry yesterday. Faye placed her palm on her cheek still feeling the sting.

Bringing up the plastic white bag that she'd been holding onto her lap, she pulled out a bottle of whiskey. She wasn't a big drinker but she didn't know what else to do. Her throat burned with the harsh liquid. She hated the taste and getting drunk but she loved the small pain each sip brought her.

|

Hongseok tried to ignore Kino's sharp intake of breaths as he applied the ointments and pain relief patches.

"You should've been more careful."

"I was."

"Why were you practicing this late?"

Kino bit his lip as he slipped on his shirt and tried to stand up. He needed to rise in the ranks or else training would be a waste. He had to debut. The money his parents spent on him sat heavy on his shoulders and he knew it didn't mean that he'd be successful even if he did debut.

But his debut would make them happy and would hurt her, so he had to. He just had to.

[if edawn leaves pentagon I might actually fight Cube and Korea tbfh]