-19-

Days, weeks and months passed as if they didn't want to. It seemed like during all that time so much blood, sweat and tears were spilled. Faye and Kino were working so damn hard.

Kino had dark royal bruises places he couldn't even touch or look at. Faye kept hearing curses that made her skin thicken to be able to tolerate them. They both knew the career they chose was one that couldn't be easily given to them. They had to sacrifice more than just their time. They had to give up their dignity.

Despite everything, they were doing it.

There were weeks when they wouldn't talk and days they couldn't stop. Their messed up and complete schedule were hard but they'd make time for each other. When Faye looked into his eyes, she saw him and not the boy she'd met on one of the worst days of her life. Kino sometimes wished they weren't as close as they were but he accepted their relationship.

"When will you debut?" The man in the black suit asked him with his eyes on his iPad. He couldn't even give his full attention to Kino.

"When you think I'm deserving to."

The man looked up at Kino before going back to looking at his work on the touch screen.

"Debuting is the easy part, many before have done it. But do you think I should spend thousands of dollars on someone that might waste all of my efforts? Do you know how many people will be taking care you once you debut? How many staff we have to pay? Do you know the amount of people that will work overtime to make sure your group does well? Do you think you can debut with your current skills?"

"Yes. I'm confident of skills." Kino said staring at his sweaty palms.

"Being an idol is more than a mere singer, rapper or dancer. Hundreds of groups exist and only a handful of them are successful. How will you contribute in a group to make an unknown group to a known one? Your confidence is nothing but ignorance in my eyes right now."

Kino stayed silent.

"Even if I think you're good enough, that doesn't matter. The public needs to think so too. They're the ones that will buy you."

Kino looked up with his lips parting slightly.

"You will be participating in a survival show. Congratulations but also good luck. If you don't make it, you'll have to leave the company."

Kino left the office with his head held high. As the door clicked shut, the warm tears slipped down his cheeks and fell on the floor he's walked on so many times. On the floor he wishes to keep walking on. He'll do everything to stand in these halls for a longtime.

To : MoM
I'm almost there, you'll be proud of me soon.