-8-

[i wanna thank everyone who's reading. My book isn't the best but still thank you.]

|

"What are you doing?" This the only thing she asked when he grabbed her car keys and forced her into her own car. After a week of staying in her room and constantly sending 'I'm bored' messages to Kino, he finally showed up at her apartment. It was unexpected for sure but then again she should've known when he asked for her address.

The fact she still had two more week to go before they removed her cast meant Kino was the one driving her car to some unknown place.

"I'm surprised you aren't asking where we're going." He said glancing at her calm posture.

"I love a well planned surprise."

Which was true, Faye never really had anyone that ever planned her a surprise anything. No birthday party or dates. Taehyun wasn't the best boyfriend in the world and she knew that. She even tried to surprise him sometimes but he always ended up furious and called her immature.

"You're kinda weird, you know that?"

"I'm quite aware, thank you."

They parked right in front of han river. He helped her out and then grabbed a bag. She looked at the numerous couples and groups of friend that were having a small picnic which they were now also a part of.

"I wanted to watch the sunset." He said as she sat down. He opened the bag to reveal several snacks such as chips, kimbap, cookies and some drinks. Fayette just watched him silently. Kino must've done this a lot. Surprise dates for his girlfriend yet she still cheated on him.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing her serious expression.

"You were a good boyfriend." She said softly looking at the river. The sun still had a while before it actually set but the colors in the sky were already changing.

"Maybe," he said with a slight blush on his cheeks. "But it was useless."

"How come I feel more bad for you than I do for myself?"

Kino laughed.

"Try this." He said handing her a sandwich.

"You made this?"

"Of course not. My friend did."

"It's good."

"I'm glad, he owed me so I made him do this. I bought the other stuff though."

Fayette became silent again as she realized how much he'd actually done for her, way more than Taehyun. She felt guilty for comparing them but she couldn't help to feel like her previous relationship was toxic. It's sad how late she found that out.

"I'm sorry for burdening you all the time. You're probably busy with training and your own life."

"True but I enjoy spending time with you."

"Why?"

Kino looked at her for a moment. She was looking away trying to hide how vulnerable she actually felt. It wasn't unusual that her breakup had impacted her this way but he knew there was only so much he could say to help.

"You're honest."

"Huh?"

"You're honest in every way. Wether you feel sad, happy or any other emotion, you don't hide it. You didn't have to tell me or save me from seeing her cheat on me but you did. You always give me your honest opinion on how you view me. But mostly, you're just very straight forward. It's hard not to want to spend time with someone who isn't pretending to like you."

"Damn." She whispered blushing. She was moved by his words. Instead of thanking him, she smiled and started talking about other topics that they both enjoyed. She knew that he was aware that she was thankful.

They watched the colors appear, blend into each other and disappear.