-13-

Shinwon watched Kino stand behind a wall and stare at the closed door of the soundproof main studio. This studio was in which songs were made but not recorded. It was mostly for outside producers to show the song they made to Cube. They could change it according to the feedback they'd get. Shinwon assumed either Kino was stalking whoever was inside or missed being the few people that were always allowed inside.

He walked up to Kino without making any sound and touched his shoulders. With a loud high pitched scream Kino jumped and turned around almost hitting him.

"What the fuck, Shinwon?" He said pressing a hand on his chest and glaring at the tall boy. He just smiled back, amusement in his eyes.

"Who are you stalking?"

"I'm not."

"Sure."

"I'm not."

"I didn't say anything."

"Stop."

Shinwon chuckled at how cute Kino was acting like he was thief that got caught stealing. The door opened causing them both to turn and look at the people that came. Kino looked at Ian who had his arm around Faye as they walked out. She was smiling eye to eye and giggling at something he whispered in her ear. Kino's eyes darkened when he saw the blue bruise on her jaw that wasn't there a few days ago.

Despite knowing he probably shouldn't, he still made his way towards her. Ian's eyes landed on him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Long time. No see." He said with pauses.

"You've already replaced me,"

"It wasn't that hard but we can still work together."

"I'd rather just work with Hui." Ian shrugged not necessarily feeling bad. He knew Kino was capable enough to even work alone. He was just a little insecure about his work despite practicing for a year now.

"I have to go but hit me up if you ever want to have some fun." He said with a wink. He said something to Faye in her ear and walked away.

"I'm surprised you know Ian," Kino's eyes were back to being glued on her jaw.

"I'm going to be interning at his company once my semester ends so-"

"What's on your jaw?"

Faye's smiled dropped and there was a look on her face that he'd never seen before.

"This?" She asked touching the faded blue bruise. She clenched her teeth together holding back from showing any ounce of being in pain. "I fell on my face when I was drunk. Not that big of a deal."

"You're lying."

"Why would I lie? Haven't I been honest with you?"

She had a point. Kino sighed feeling a little guilty that he'd doubt her.

"How did the meeting go?"

"Great. I'm not sure if it's going to be a title song but it's confirmed to be on the album. I'm so happy."

"You co-produced it, right?"

"Yes. Ian let me participate. This is my first song for an idol group."

"Let's go celebrate."

"Really?"

"Of course. This is a big a deal, isn't it?"

Kino grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go."

"Let's go," she said softly under her breath as she let him guide her.