-12-

"There's something I've always wanted to ask..." They were now sitting in the balcony. The sky was a dark royal blue that faded into several different shades of lilac. After the whole hentai fiasco, they watched some movies (mostly horror ones which Kino hated but she loved), tried to cook (burned and ordered delivery), gave Kino a facial (he looks gorgeous now) and were now drinking some beer as they talked.

"What?"

"Why is her nickname Selena?" Now it may seem like she was a little too curious about his ex-girlfriend but in her defence this was a pretty random nickname.

"She thought she looked like Selena Gomez," Kino's voice was serious, no trace of sarcasm. If anything he seemed annoyed by it.

"On God?"

"Yeah. No one knows why. So the nickname was made to mock her but I think she enjoyed it."

"Were you dating a psychopath?"

"Maybe but I liked her cause she was pretty and nice."

"Such high standards." Kino smiled at that.

"What about you? Why'd you date that bastard?"

"He's the only guy that ever liked me. I couldn't say no."

"That can't be true."

"It is but whatever I'll get over it."

"Is he gonna come back?"

"No, he's leaving for America. That's why he made a scene here."

"Oh."

They watched the people on the street walk, talk, run and drive. From afar it looked like none of them were suffering but everyone was. It was just differently. Everyone had to do what they normally did and set their problems aside.

"He was mad I broke up with him and when I told him it was because he cheated on me, he got even more pissed off. He refused to admit it."

"Yoon Bok is like that too. She's not gonna admit it but I don't care anymore."

"I think he's just mad because he thought I'd stay by him even he did that. The fact that I broke up with him made him feel like I never loved him."

"Ah, staying by someone's side no matter what."

"Exactly. Ride or die type shit. But that only works when both people love each other not when you fuck someone else."

Kino took a sip of the cheap canned beer they'd bought from the convenience store. Fayette didn't look hurt but rather frustrated. It seemed like both of them weren't even mad anymore but just wanted to move on. It was hard when those that hurt them kept coming back.

"Anyway, do you have any idea when you'll debut?"

"No clue but there's a rumour in the practice room that we're gonna have survival show with the best ten trainees."

"Who's spilling tea in the practice room?"

"Shinwon and Yanan. They always have some type of information. I'm convinced they hack into Cube's computers."

Fayette laughed throwing her head back.

"If that is true then you think you'll participate too?"

"I'll have to practice hard. I'm in the bottom right now."

"Don't worry. I'll ask Cube to raise your rank."

"And why would they listen to you?"  He asked his voice interlaced with sarcasm and amusement.

"I'm producing CLC's song at the moment."

"What?!" Kino dropped the beer letting the sticky and smelly liquid spill over the floor. What the fuck.

[Hi! It would be nice if I could get some feedback on how to make my story better or what you think will happen!]