-11-

"Can I borrow your laptop?" Kino asked the girl that was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed. She was scrolling through her phone while some random show played on the television.

Kino ended up staying the night and they spent the next morning being quite lazy. He felt relaxed that it was the weekend so he didn't have a schedule.

"Yeah. It's on my bed." She answered without looking up.

Kino entered her bedroom for the first time and it was exactly how he expected it to be. Plain. He sat on the bed and opened the laptop.

"You fucking weeb!" He yelled as soon as he saw the open window.

He ran out with the laptop in his hands and shoved the screen in her face. Her eyes were wide and cheeks red.

"Stop!" She yelled trying to grab it from him but he pulled it away and ran back into the room. Faye followed closely behind him trying to stop him. He played the video as he sat on the bed.

The moans and dirty sounds played on full volume and at this point she gave up. She accepted her fate.

"I wouldn't have pegged you for a hentai lover."

"Only intellectuals know how to appreciate hentai."

"That's a shitty excuse."

"It's not an excuse."

She pushed him on his back and closed the window. Kino laughed loudly as he laid on the comfortable bed sheets.

"You're acting like it's art or something."

Fayette sat on his chest and started hitting his chest lightly but enough to hurt him.

"Anything can be art."

"Even hentai?"

She got close to his ears.

"Especially hentai."

Kino looked at their position which could've easily been misunderstood. He pushed her off and rolled her over so he could be the on top.

"You're just a weeb."

"Maybe so."