-epilogue-

[ This story wasn't just about love. It was about how cheating is unacceptable, the tough idol industry, sexism and how you can overcome anything. Their story hasn't ended here but it is where they'll have their intermission. A moment of bliss before the storm comes again. I hope each and everyone one of you enjoyed my book. It wasn't perfect. It was filled with typos and cringe worthy lines but aren't humans imperfect? If you've made it here, thank you. ]

Tough Pill x Kris Wu
Time of Sorrow x Victon
Memory x Vixx
Rescue x Younha
C'est la Vie x Yura
Spring Day x BTS
Fool for You x Zayn
When I Was In love x Pentagon
Pretty U  x  Seventeen

He sat across from her dressed in dress pants and a perfectly ironed white shirt, but she still saw his tattoos spill out of the sleeves. His dark raven eyes were filled with guilt, something she never thought she'd see.

"I was going to ask how you got my number but I was afraid to know the answer." She admitted breaking the tension filled silence after taking a sip of her coffee.

"It wasn't illegal. Just asked Ni." He replied with a chuckle. "She was the only one that knew. You've stopped talking to your old friends."

"They weren't my friends, were they? They knew what you were doing and protected you." She knew her words were bitter but they were true. This was meeting was the closure she never got. Although, it had been two years since the incident happened and she had moved on, there were some words left unsaid.

Taehyun bit his lips not knowing how to reply to the sudden attack.

"Was there anything you wanted to tell me?" She asked.

"I wanted to apologize but that's not what you want. Is there anything I can do to be forgiven?"

She looked at the man who hurt her so deeply years ago. His clothes, the tone of his voice and even the way he sat was different, but he didn't deserve her forgiveness.   

"Taehyun." His eyes looked into hers. "Just move on. Delete my number. Move on. You've changed. I can't forgive you but I'll forget it."

He sighed with a nod.

"Is there a reason as to why you've changed so much?"

"I'm in the army. It changes a person."

"You didn't go back to the states, did you? You just runaway."

His head dropped once again in shame.

"I'm glad you went to the army. I'm happy to see you not have all that anger and show some empathy. You really lacked it. I hope you're happy in the future."

"You too."

Faye smiled. She was glad she'd never have to see, think or worry about him anymore. She was free. She forgave herself.

|

"How was the talk?" Kino asked when she sat down on the leather seat of his car. He'd been waiting here for a while. He knew she needed company once she'd comeback. She didn't have to be strong all the time.

"It was nice." Kino smiled as they drove on the bridge. Her eyes staring at the reflection of the setting sun on the river.

"I'm surprised you don't have schedule today. I feel bad you spent it with me like this. I'm sure you'd rather relax."

"Being with you is relaxing though."

"Shut up."

She turned the radio down and stared at Kino as he drove swiftly on the road.

"I love you."

Kino's grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"I said I love you."  She repeated watching his knuckles turn white.

"I heard."

Faye smiled looking out the window.

"I've heard you use the word love only once before."

"When?"

"When you sent me a paragraph at midnight last year saying how much you love hentai."

"I was dr-"

"You weren't drunk."

"How would you know?"

"You sent it when I was sitting next you on the sofa while we watched to all the boys I've loved before."

"That was a great movie."

There was a silence once again as she kept looking at the darkening sky. Sitting in this car with Kino made her realize this was halcyon. Kino was her halcyon.

"I love you just as much as you love hentai, Nancy Drew"

The word love wasn't something they ever used. They just never felt like saying it, they showed it instead but today she wanted him to know. She loves him . So so so much,