-16-

[my book is ranked the #1 Kino fic. I don't deserve it lmaooo. Why are y'all even reading this???]

The door opened to reveal a smiling Yoon Bok. Her eyes were sparkling with glee as she looked at Kino until her gaze landed upon Faye.

"What are you doing here?" She said venom dripping from her tone. Kino clenched his jaw holding himself back from saying anything, he knew Faye had to fight back herself.

Fayette pulled out an enveloppe and the lipstick, handing it to a skeptical Yoon Bok.

"This can't be true," she said reading through the official papers. "I refuse to believe this." The papers dropped from her fingers but the wind led them inside her apartment. Almost like they were going to haunt her from now on.

"Only you and Taehyun have STD's." Kino flinched as he heard the words leave Fayette's mouth. Yoon Bok's eyes darkened in return. "Want to know why?"

The surge of boldness made her step closer to the shaking girl. Only inches away from her ears, she stopped.

"I never slept with him. That's why he fucked you." Kino grabbed Yoon Bok's wrist which were only centimetres away from Faye's cheeks. He dropped it watching her eyes widen and tear up.

"This is the last time I'll ever touch you. Stay the fuck away from us."

"You're really choosing a girl like her over someone you've known for years."

But Kino and Faye just walked away letting the silence answer and consume the girl who deserved it.

"How did you know she showed up at my house and slapped me?" Faye asked as they made their way towards his ex-girlfriends house.

"She texted me yesterday asking me if I've gotten checked for STD. She told me not to sleep with you or I'd get it too. I know her well enough to know she wouldn't hesitate to hurt someone."

"Oh."

"Do you- do you have it?"

"No."

"Oh. Okay. That's good."

There was a silence.

"Taehyun has it. He must've cheated more than once." The bitterness could be felt as she spoke. Her eyes were glued to the streets as she drove and Kino didn't know what he could say to comfort her.

"You deserved- deserve better than him."

"I know. I think I'll focus on myself for a while now. I can't even think of being in a relationship right now."

Kino nodded looking out the window. He knew exactly how she felt.

"Let's focus on succeeding."

Faye glanced at him.

"Producer and top idol!" She screamed.

"Producer and top idol! Let's be rich and happy!"

"Money and bitches!"

Kino rolled his eyes and Faye giggled.