-10-

Kino wasn't a clingy person but he kept thinking that he was every time that he'd think about the girl that wasn't replying. After a few messages, he gave up. His busy schedule kept him from overanalyzing the situation. For the first time, he was glad he was busy.

Maybe it was a week or a few days, but when he walked out the company covered in bruises from all the practicing. He sucked in a sharp breath as he limped in pain.

He gasped as he felt an arm wrap around his waist helping him. As he looked down at her face which was covered in silky black hair, he felt himself relax his tense muscles.

He silently let her help him into her car. The ride was silent as they made their way to her place.

Kino's eyes instantly noticed the the hole in the wall. The apartment that used to be slightly messy now looked like it had been cleaned too much. Everything seemed perfectly placed where they should've been but there was something so artificial about it. She wasn't an organized person. The hole stood out like an ugly scar on the rather perfect wall.

"What's that?"

She didn't reply. So he asked again but no answer. She sat down on the sofa and took out her phone. A new model and a new colour.

"What happened?" Kino's voice was loud interlaced with both worry and impatience.

"Taehyun came," she whispered. "He was mad."

"What the fuck. Did he hurt you?" He asked grabbing her hand and looking at her face. He couldn't find a trace of any bruising.

"No, just broke my phone." Her eyes were glistening with tears. "I was so scared."

Kino pulled her into his chest, his own eyes filling up with tears.

"You're safe." He kept repeating in her ear as he rubbed her back and patted her head. "I'll keep you safe."

"With your broken foot?"

Kino held back a smile.

"It's not broken but I'll cut it off and shove it up his ass."

He thought she'd laugh but instead she started sobbing. Faye cried both in fear and gratitude.