•3•

Hongseok walked into the studio and saw Kino sleeping on the couch with the laptop on his stomach.

"Man, wake up." He said shaking the boy. Kino almost dropped the laptop but he held tightly to his chest and sent a glare towards Hongseok

"You've been here for two days straight. Go sleep at home."

Kino just rubbed his chest and sat up. He didn't want to go home. He'd been writing songs for the last two days trying to take his mind off his cheating girlfriend and deciding what to do with her. He could just break up with her, but for some reason a simple break up wouldn't show her how much she actually hurt him. But he also had no motivation to actually think about something he'd be willing to make her go through.

"I should, shouldn't I?" Hongseok looked at his friend with a worried expression.

"Actually there's something I need to tell you." Kino looked up at him. "I don't really know how to say it but I- I saw your girlfriend kissing some guy yesterday."

Kino chuckled bitterly which made his eyes widen.

"Where did you see her?" She wasn't even being slick or subtile. It was clear at this point, she didn't even care.

"At some party. Did you know?"

"I've had my doubts."

"Kino?"

"Yeah?"

"Wasn't she the reason you decided to not be an idol?"

Kino sighed feeling his head start to hurt and he knew he was getting angry. He never realized how much he did for her.

"Yes."

"There's something we need to talk about."

Kino looked at Hongseok's expression and knew the importance of the words that were going to come out of his mouth. He sat right back down and decided to just listen. Or maybe even agree to do what he got offered.

As he finally left the building with a heavy heart, his phone vibrated.

From : Unknown
Meet me now.