•5•

"You!" Yoon Bok screamed as Kino walked out the company's building. It had a been a few weeks since he sent the message and she'd kept texting him but he ignored her.

Kino's eyes widened as he saw her furious expression.

"How could you just break up with me like that?" She yelled even louder bringing out her phone and shoving it in his face. "You can't even bother to answer any of my messages either?"

Kino just looked at her blankly.

"Answer me!"

He kept his poker face intact and didn't react a bit.

"I'm a trainee now." He replied coolly which made her eyes widen and she took a step back in shock.

"That's why- how could you do that without even talking to me about it? Did you not even love me?"

Kino was about to reply but was taken aback with a car honk that parked next to him. He looked at the girl who motioned him to come inside.

"Come in," she said rolling the windows down.

"Who's that?" Yoon Bok asked trying to look inside.

"A friend."

Faye exited the car and walked over to Kino.

"Why won't you come- hi, who are you?" She asked feigning ignorance and looking at the ex-girlfriend. Yoon Bok raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"This is my ex-girlfriend." He replied looking at the girl with red ears.

"Ex-girlfriend." She repeated under her breath still looking at the unknown girl suspiciously.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Fayette."

Something changed in Yoon Bok's eyes.

"Fayette as in Taehyun's girlfriend?"

"Ex-girlfriend."

Yoon Bok looked at the both of them. It was like her mind was suddenly now piecing everything together but there was something she couldn't understand.

"How long have you known each other?" She asked pointing at the both of them.

"A while." Faye replied. She found it amusing how much this whole situation was messing with her mind. "How do you know Taehyun?"

"Oh, we were in the same class in uni."

So, that's how they met.

"It was nice meeting you but we have to go somewhere."

Yoon Bok watched both of them drive away. Her hands quickly rummaged her purse trying to find her phone.

"Taehyun, I think they knew."

Kino smiled as he felt the cool air from the air conditioner.

"What was that?" He said laughing.

"I don't even know but did you see her face. It's like she saw a ghost."

"Thanks for coming. I don't know what I would've done.."

"Ugh, don't thank me. I hate that cheesy shit."

"Wait, you told me you watched like high school musical like fifty times."

She slapped his chest.

"Shut up. Corny stuff are only acceptable when it's Zac Efron."

[hi! Be sure to comment or vote if u like my book until now:)]