-22-

love scenario x ikon 
i'm your girl x khan
get myself with you x s.o.u.l
love bomb x fromis_9
sugar cake x coco

Kino ran into Faye's arm and lifted her up to spin her around.

"I made it." He whispered softly in her hair as he set her down and hugged her tightly.

"I know." Her eyes were wet with pride. She knew he would, he worked too hard for this. They stayed in that position until she heard his small sobs that he tried to hide. A small smile brought to her lips.

The last time he almost cried was when his girlfriend had cheated on him and now he was crying out of sheer happiness. She was so thankful that his tears were now for a good reason.

She grabbed his face in her hands and wiped his tears with her thumb.

"You're crying too." He mumbled wiping her tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Kino closed the remaining distance between them by pressing his lips on hers. Her response was so quick like she'd expected it. It wasn't a peck but a kiss that lasted several minutes when they pulled away.

"Why are you still crying?" She said chuckling watching Kino's expression.

"Shut up. I'm not crying," he said with a red coat of blush painted on his cheeks.

She placed a quick peck on his cherry red lips. 

"What was that for?"

"Just felt like it."

"Do it again."