09

JIMIN.

''I-I'm really... Sorry...'' Jimin stuttered out, he was as bright red as a tomato and as nervous as Yoongi when he first met Taehyung.

''What are you apologizing for?'' Yoongi chuckled again; he must've found Jimin to be amusing in the state he was in.

''You're here to tell me to stop... Aren't you?'' Jimin asked, figuring Yoongi finally caught him and wanted him to stop staring at him like some creep.

''Stop what?''

''N-nevermind...'' So Yoongi didn't know he was stalking him?

''I-uh... I actually came here because... God how do I even say this without sounding weird.'' Yoongi chuckled at himself.

Jimin could sense he was nervous. A smile found its way to Jimin's face as he observed the other's behavior. Yoongi already looked so pretty from the side, but upfront and talking to him, Jimin was having a hard time breathing.

''Just say it.'' Jimin encouraged hoping his voice didn't crack too much when he spoke. He really need a bottle of water or rather a whole gallon of it.

''Okay... So... I've noticed you looking at me...'' And there it came. Time for Jimin's heart to break.

He balled his hands up into two tight fits as he waited for Yoongi to finish his sentence, which would most likely go something along the lines of 'could you please stop doing that, you're being really creepy' or 'sorry, but I'm not interested'.

''And hopefully, it was because you like me or at least find me worthy of spending some time together and not because there is something on my face and my friends are too cruel to tell me about it.''

''There's nothing on your face.'' Jimin quickly blurted out. ''Well, I mean, not nothing. You have eyes and eyebrows and a nose and lips... N-not that I look at them... I mean i-if you talk it's automatic to look at them but-'' Yoongi cut him off with a chuckle making him take in a deep breath to calm down. ''I'm sorry... You were saying?''

''Are you free this weekend?''

If this were a cartoon, Jimin's jaw would've dropped to the ground and his tongue would've rolled out like a carpet. But this was real life, so Jimin just stared at Yoongi with a wide eye look and agapped mouth.

''Free? A-as in free to spend time with you?''

''Yeah... If you want to of course. It's totally fine if you don't want to I mean we've never really spoken for this long before, I only ever really ask to borrow stuff from you in class or ask what page we're on. Which reminds me, I never returned you that pencil, did I? I'm sorry about that, I'll give it back after lunch.'' It was Yoongi's turn to ramble.

''Is Saturday okay with you?'' So Jimin took it upon himself to shut him up.

''Y-yeah... Should we meet up at six?''

''Where do you wanna go?''

''A movie? No wait, that's really basic for a date... We could go eat? Or bowling? Do you like bowling? They have an arcade too... Do you like arcades?'' A giggle escaped Jimin's lips as he watched Yoongi ramble on. It was so cute, he's never seen Yoongi nervous before, he felt like this was all a dream and he was going to wake up any moment now.

''I like bowling and arcades, I'm not picky, we can go anywhere you like.''

''So bowling and the arcade and also something to eat?''

''Sounds great. Should we meet at the bus stop?''

''I can come get you if you like. You'll just have to tell me where you live... And give me your phone number... Please.'' A wide grin found its way to Jimin's lips as he took out his phone and unlocked it then handed it over to Yoongi.

The boy handed him his phone as well and the pair exchanged their phone numbers. Jimin made sure to write down his address as well then handed Yoongi his phone back.

''So... Saturday?'' Yoongi asked to make sure, a nervous smile plastered over his lips.

''Saturday.'' Jimin confirmed with a smile of his own.

''At six?''

''In front of my house.''

''Great... I'll see you after lunch, please remind me to give you back your pencil.''

''I will.'' Jimin assured with a bright grin plastered over his lips.

''Okay... Bye.'' Yoongi spoke as he stood up from the table. He sent the other a small wave then turned his back around to walk away.

Jimin finally let out the breath he was holding in and slapped his palm over his lips to hold back his scream. He, Park Jimin, was going on a date with him, Min Yoongi, this Saturday.

He grabbed his phone and quickly called the only person he could talk to about this. After four rings, the girl picked up and started speaking.

''Jimin I'm in class, what's wrong?'' Siyeon whispered into the phone.

''He just asked me out on a date.'' Jimin tried his best to keep his voice hushed but it was really hard to do so when he felt the most pressing urge to scream and run around the room like a maniac.

''Oh holy biscuit. You better prepare a whole seminar explaining this when I come home.''