20

YOONGI.

Yoongi and Jimin sat on the couch while Taehyung was on the floor, his hands wrapped around his legs.

''Taehyung, you sure you don't want to eat anything?'' Jimin asked since he was the only one not eating.

''No thank you.'' The boy replied with a forced smile. Yoongi figured Jimin felt bad for eating while the boy was crying.

''Eat if you're hungry.'' Yoongi assured him as he placed his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. He was just now starting to realize he had called Jimin that.

Of course, it was obvious to anybody who saw them that they were dating, but the pair have never officially stated that, well until now.

''Tae...'' Yoongi called out for the boy causing him to flinch. He felt bad for the boy, although Taehyung was too busy crying to explain what was going on he had a pretty good idea about what happened. ''Do you need anything?''

''J-just need to calm down a-a bit before I go home.''

''He can't go home like this.'' Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear.

''You can't go home like this.'' Yoongi repeated his words out-loud.

''It's fine, r-really. I-I shouldn't have even came here, I'm sorry.''

''Tae...'' Yoongi sighed as he stood up from the couch to walk over to his friend. He crouched down in front of him and sent him a sad smile. ''How about we forget about that fight we had and you tell me what happened and who I have to punch?'' Yoongi wasn't sure if Taehyung started laughing or crying or both but he hugged him anyway as he tried to make sense of his cries and sobs.

''H-he... I-I... I thought h-he changed!'' Taehyung cried out as he wrapped his arms around him tightly.

''What happened?''

''H-he left me... H-He sa-said he'll come... I-I waited for over a-an ho-hour.'' Taehyung sobbed. ''Why did he do this?''

''I don't know, Tae, I'm sorry.'' Yoongi spoke in a calm tone as he held the younger tightly.

Yoongi ended up comforting Taehyung all up until the boy was too tired to continue to cry and fell asleep. Jimin helped him get him on the couch then cleaned up the living room while Yoongi went to get the pillow and blanket. He also made sure to text Yuqi and tell her everything that happened. He figured the girl was already asleep and would mostly like see this tomorrow morning and freak out but she had to know.

He walked back into the living room and saw Jimin sitting on the edge of the couch looking down at Taehyung with a frown on his face. Yoongi covered him and gently placed the pillow underneath his head. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked down at the boy.

''I knew this would happen.'' He whispered causing Jimin to stand up and take his hand.

''C'mon, we should go to bed too, we have school tomorrow.'' Jimin spoke as he led him out of the living room and up the stairs into his bedroom.

The pair both washed up then laid down in the bed together, their legs tangled together and their arms embracing each other.

''I'm sorry.'' Yoongi apologized and placed a soft kiss to the other's lips.

''It's okay.'' Jimin assured. ''He's your friend and he needs you, I understand.''

''You're an amazing boyfriend.'' Yoongi stated and kissed him again before he could giggle.

''I try.'' Jimin joked then pulled Yoongi into another kiss. ''Let's sleep now.''

''But I'm not sleepy yet~'' Yoongi whined as he pulled the other even closer this time letting the other giggle in reply.

''You're not sleepy yet?'' Jimin questioned making him shake his head in reply. ''Then what do you want to do?''

''This.'' Yoongi replied and pulled Jimin on top of him as he kissed his lips.

''Quit breaking rules.'' Jimin joked, but proceeded to kiss him back anyway.

''I can't help it.'' Yoongi whispered. And it was true, he really couldn't.

For so long he had imagined Taehyung running into his arms so he could hold him tightly, protect him, assure him that he has him and that everything was going to be okay. But now that he did, all he could think about was Jimin and if whether the boy was okay with it.

Even now, as Taehyung laid asleep on his couch. The only thing he could think about was Jimin. His plump lips pressed against his own, his hands curled up into his hair, his legs straddling his waist. Yoongi wasn't the type of person to be able to pay attention to two things at once. It was either only Taehyung or only Jimin. And the worries about Taehyung were currently at the back of his mind, being forgotten about more and more with each kiss he received, each soft noise he heard Jimin suppress, each touch he made that caused Jimin to make such noises and each passing second he didn't pull away from their kiss.

Disclaimer- they did not fuck