26

YOONGI.

Jiminie💕:

Are you home?

Yoongles💖:

Yeah is everything okay?

Jimine💕:

Can i come over in like 20 mins

Yoongles💖:

Please do

i miss you and im sorry

A sigh escaped Yoongi's lips when Jimin didn't reply, but at least he was coming over.

For the last week, Jimin has been ignoring him. Whenever he would try to talk to him Jimin pretended as if he didn't hear, or just straight asked him not to talk to him. Yoongi was starting to lose hope the pair were even together still. But now, that Jimin had asked him to come over, he figured this was his final chance.

But before he could apologize to Jimin, there was one more thing he had to do.

''Hey.'' He greeted as he opened up the front door.

''Hey, is everything okay?'' Taehyung asked as he walked through the front door with a concerned look on his face.

''I guess.''

''You said you needed to talk. Did something happen?''

''Yeah, kind of.''

''Did you and Jimin break up? I've noticed you two don't talk much, are you fighting?''

''How about we sit down first and then I explain.'' Yoongi suggested, making the younger nod his head and follow him into the living room. The pair sat down on the couch and Yoongi let out a small sigh before he began speaking. ''To answer your question, yes, Jimin and I got into a fight.''

''What happened?''

''Tae, don't take this the wrong way... If it were my way, I would've never told you this and just kept it buried deep inside for the rest of my life. But since I like Jimin way too much, I'm going to tell you this, so that I can finally fully move on and give my boyfriend the love and attention he deserves.''

''Yoongi, you're really scaring me right now...''

''I don't blame you.'' Yoongi admitted. ''But I have to do this. Taehyung... Since pretty much the first time I met you, I've had the biggest most pathetic crush on you possible. I tried so hard to get your attention, to get you to like me; but you never did, because deep down you were either too scared to love, or maybe you were still in love with Jungkook I don't know. But the point is, I knew I had to move on from you but I guess I never allowed myself to do that. When I was with Jimin I was never fully there, for some reason you were still at the back of my mind. And it was wrong of me to do that, and Jimin has every right to be mad at me. He gave me a few days to think this through... and the more times I think about it the more times I replay everything in my head; the more I start to realize... I'm an idiot.''

''That is not what I was expecting to hear...''

''Let me finish. I'm an idiot, because I took him for granted and didn't treat him well enough.''

''Well... I never knew anything about this and I'm sorry we couldn't have anything... But, I'm happy with Jungkook... And I can see it in your eyes that you're happy with Jimin. I'm sorry if I ever broke your heart or hurt your feelings, it wasn't in my intentions.''

''I know, Tae, it's okay.'' Yoongi assured.

''So... What now?''

''What do you mean?''

''What are you going to do about Jimin?''

''My pick has always been Jimin; but I guess I needed to get this off my chest so that I could finally fully move on.''

''So, if I were to be willing to give you a chance, you would say no?''

''Yeah, you have no idea how much I miss Jimin, he's been ignoring me for four days now and I feel like I'm going to die without him.''

''Then you better make it right with him.''

''He's coming over soon.''

''Then I guess I should be leaving.'' The pair stood up and made their way over to the front door. ''Oh and a word of advice, if he's really angry at you, tell an inside joke of yours to make his mood better.''

''Are you sure that's a good idea?''

''It worked on me when Gukie was apologizing.''

''You two are a whole other species, I think I'll just stick to telling him how I feel.''

''Well, good luck with that, I hope everything works out.''

''Thank you.'' Yoongi replied as the younger pulled him into a hug.

''Text me how it went.''

''I will.'' Yoongi assured as he opened up the door for Taehyung, only to come face to face with Jimin.

''Oh, Jimin, hi...'' Taehyung greeted. ''I... I was just leaving so that you two can talk... Yoongi has something to tell you by the way.'' Taehyung spoke as he made his way out of the house he sent Yoongi a quick thumbs up then disappeared from his eyesight.

Yoongi focused his attention back on Jimin and saw the boy kept opening and closing his mouth as in he was trying to tell him something, so he decided to beat him to it.

''I finally found out the name of my favorite flowers.''

''I love you.''

But it seemed the pair still ended up speaking at the same time.