22

YOONGI.

For the next three periods, Yoongi barely muttered a word.

Jimin would try to talk to him but quickly gave up since Yoongi wasn't even trying to make an effort to cheer up. He was being mean, he knew that, but he couldn't help it. Seeing Jungkook changed everything.

Not only was he mad at him for breaking Taehyung's heart, but he was mad at Taehyung for letting him come back into his life so quickly. He just gave in and let that boy drag him away to make up some stupid excuse for his actions.

The lunch bell rang.

All the students were packing their bags up in hurry to get to the cafeteria, everybody but a pair of boy who were sitting in the second row of the classroom. Yoongi tried to get up to leave but Jimin grabbed his hand not allowing him to do so. They waited until everybody left the classroom. When there was nobody but them left Jimin let go of his hand and walked over to the door to close it.

''Okay...'' Jimin started as he made his way back over to him. Yoongi got up from his desk but didn't move, he just stayed still to see what Jimin would do next. ''You've been awfully quiet all morning long, talk to me.''

He walked over to Yoongi and threw his arms around his neck.

''I'm being a dick, I'm sorry.'' Yoongi sighed as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

''Are you worried about Taehyung?''

''I guess... I'm just annoyed at how fast he was ready to forgive him, you know. He's fucked him over for the second time now yet Taehyung still hasn't learned his lesson.''

''Maybe there's more to the story than we know...''

''I wouldn't be surprised. He's been so secretive lately.''

''Could it be because you and Yuqi are so hard on this Jungkook guy?''

''Wait, who's side are you on?''

''Yours, Yoongi. But, I think you shouldn't stress so much because of this. This is Taehyung's lesson to learn. If he gets his heart broken, he gets his heart broken, if he doesn't, he doesn't. He should make those decisions for himself.''

''You're right.'' Yoongi sighed as he pressed his forehead against the others. ''I'm sorry, I'm ruining everything. How can I make it up to you?''

''Hmm...'' Jimin hummed softly Yoongi closed his eyes as he listened to the other's voice. ''I call dibs on your dessert.'' He heard Jimin giggle.

''Deal, I'll even take you out for ice cream after school if you like.''

''I wouldn't have anything against that.'' Jimin replied then pressed his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi instantly kissed him back and lingered the kiss for a bit before pulling away.

''Let's get to lunch now.'' He suggested and pecked the other's lips again.

Hand in hand, the pair made their way to the cafeteria. For once, they didn't wait outside, figuring Yuqi was already there, most likely waiting for them to arrive. Jimin waited in the line with Yoongi, he was resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder and had both his arms wrapped around his arm.

Yoongi loved how affectionate Jimin always was. He didn't care if they were one of those annoying couples who could never be apart he liked being so cute it was disgusting with Jimin.

''Do you see her anywhere?'' Yoongi asked as the pair tried to spot out their friend.

''Wait there she is.'' Jimin noticed her and pointed towards the table. ''Wait, she's not alone.'' Two more boys sat at the table and before the pair even made it over there, they knew whom those two were. ''Do you wanna sit somewhere else?''

''No, let's just go over there and see what's going on.'' Jimin only nodded in reply and let the other guide him over to the lunch table.

''Hey.'' Taehyung was the first to speak up causing Jungkook and Yuqi to both look up and smile at them.

''What took you two so long?'' Yuqi questioned but never got a response since the pair only sat down next to her and looked over at the pair who were sitting on the opposite side of the table.

''Okay... So since everyone is here now...'' Taehyung finally decided to speak. ''I... Have decided to give Jungkook another chance. I get you don't like him and most likely see him in a very bad light, but he promised to prove himself. So, if you're willing to at least try to get to know him it would mean a lot to me.'' Nobody at the table spoke up, Yoongi was still trying to decide what exactly to say so Taehyung continued talking. ''I'm sorry I've been so secretive and absent and just an all-around shitty friend. I'll explain everything you want to know and I'll make it up to you... If you even still want to be my friends of course.''

''Of course we're still your friends you idiot.'' Yuqi was the first one to speak. ''Right Yoongi?''

''Right. But you have a lot of explaining to do.'' Yoongi replied. ''As for, Jungkook, nice to meet you, I don't think we've ever been properly introduced before.'' Yoongi forced a smile onto his lips. He kept repeating Jimin's words over and over in his mind as he looked at the boy that was sitting next to Taehyung. He was going to give the guy a chance, for the sake of his friendship with Taehyung.