21

JIMIN.

Next morning was quite hectic.

From Yoongi and Jimin trying to clean up the entire house because Yoongi's parents were coming home at ten, to getting Taehyung to leave the couch and go to school with them. The original plan was for Taehyung to go home and ditch school for the day, but the boy refused to do so.

So the trio went to school together. On the bus they received quite a few stares but that was mainly because Taehyung and Yoongi were seating in a seat meant for two and Jimin was sitting in Yoongi's lap, but it was also a bit because Taehyung looked like he had just been hit by a bus.

Jimin felt bad for the boy; he may have disliked and envied him all this time for something that wasn't even his fault, but as he looked at him. His hair still as messy as when he had woken him up, his skin pale, almost gray looking, the bags underneath his swollen eyes. He was the spitting image of heartbreak.

''You sure you want to be in school today?'' Yoongi questioned.

It was a little too late for that, the trio were already making their way down the school hallway. Yoongi was holding Jimin's hand, as always, while Taehyung walked beside them. His eyes glued to the ground.

''I'll manage.'' Taehyung assured in a low voice.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin and sent him a, what Jimin could only describe as a smile which meant something along the lines of 'I don't know what else to do'. So Jimin squeezed his hand to assure him he's done everything he could.

''Don't you need to get your books before we go to class?'' Yoongi reminded since Jimin almost made a wrong turn.

''Right.'' Jimin nodded his head. He felt bad for the awkward silence that was trailing behind them but he didn't want to be his usual loving self towards Yoongi when Taehyung was with them. The trio made it to his locker so Jimin could take out his books. He wasn't paying attention which is why he let out a sound of surprised when Yuqi suddenly ran over to them and pulled Taehyung into a hug.

''I'm so sorry Tae.'' She apologized to the boy. ''How are you?''

''Not my best day...'' Taehyung admitted causing Yoongi and Jimin to exchange a sad look. While Yoongi was busy looking at the pair who were about to start crying, Jimin noticed a stressed looking boy rushing over to them.

''Taehyung.'' He called out for the boy gaining everybody's attention. Jimin figured he was Jungkook so he sent him a glare along with everybody else around him. ''Can I please talk to you.''

''What's there to talk about.'' Yuqi spoke up as she glared at him.

''A lot.'' The boy replied, Jimin could tell he was trying to stay calm for the sake of this entire situation. ''Tae, please. I need to explain what happened, just come with me.''

''Why can't you just say it here?'' Taehyung spoke up, his voice sounded so dull and drained it caused a pang in Jimin's chest.

''Because I don't want to talk about my problems at home in the middle of the hallway. Please come with me.'' Jungkook begged.

Taehyung sent him an eye roll but still agreed.

''I'll be right back.'' He murmured to them then looked up at Jungkook to see where he would guide him to. Jungkook took his hand and pulled him away from the trio and down the hall.

Yuqi, Yoongi and Jimin watched the pair disappear into the sea of students and sighed each from their own cause.

''Should one of us follow them?'' The girl suggested.

''No, this is between them, let them sort it out.'' Yoongi spoke up, he was still glaring at the ground so Jimin let go of his hand and rather placed it on his back to comfort him. ''Let's go to class.'' Yoongi suggested as he looked over at his boyfriend, his gaze instantly softening as he did so. Jimin only nodded in reply making him look over to Yuqi as well. ''We'll see you at lunch, okay. Make sure to ask him what happened when he gets to class.''

''Will do.'' Yuqi nodded her head and so they went their separate ways. Yuqi to the other side of the school to get to her locker and Yoongi and Jimin to their first class of the day.