15

JIMIN.

The lunch bell rang causing butterflies to flutter inside Jimin's stomach.

He quickly packed his things into his bag then looked to his right to see Yoongi already waiting for him with a faint smile on his lips.

''You ready to go?'' The other questioned.

''Yeah.'' Jimin nodded his head and stood up from his seat to follow the other out of the classroom.

''Ugh I hate math.'' Yoongi complained causing Jimin to chuckle back.

''Yeah, I noticed.''

''What's that supposed to mean?''

''You spent the entire lecture drawing a lawn full of flowers at the bottom of the page instead of writing down what was on the blackboard.''

''You saw that?'' Yoongi questioned, a blush finding its way to his cheeks.

''Yeah, it's cute. I've never seen a guy draw flowers before.'' Jimin giggled back causing Yoongi to look down to hide his blush. ''I didn't mean that in a bad way of course...''

''I figured.'' Yoongi chuckled. ''Do you like flowers?''

''I guess yeah, they're pretty and they smell nice.''

''What's your favorite?''

''I don't know what it's called.''

''You don't know what your favorite flower is called?'' Yoongi teased causing the other to shove him away playfully.

''There these tiny violet flowers.'' Jimin explained.

''That doesn't help a lot.'' Yoongi chuckled.

''Well I don't know how else to explain it. They grow in my grandmother's winter garden, I'll send you a pic the next time I'll go visit her.''

''Okay.''

''What's your favorite flower?''

''I'm a simple man, I like daisies.''

''You're a basic man.'' Jimin teased.

''Hey, at least I didin't say roses.''

''But roses are pretty.''

''Pretty basic.'' Yoongi joked causing the pair to chuckle.

''Whatever.'' Jimin rolled his eyes at the other. The pair made it over to the entrance of the cafeteria but didn't enter yet. They had to wait for Yoongi's friend to arrive first.

''She usually comes pretty fast so we won't have to wait long.'' Yoongi assured making Jimin nod and lean onto the wall near the door. ''So...'' Yoongi trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck. A smile crept onto Jimin's lips, instantly noticing Yoongi was nervous about asking him something.

''So?'' He repeated.

''About those movies... When are you free?'' Yoongi questioned causing Jimin's smile to widen into a grin.

''Hmm...'' Jimin pretended to think as if he actually had any plans this week. ''Do you want to go to the cinema or watch movies at home?''

''Considering my parents are home all week long I don't think it's a good idea I bring you home.''

''Why?'' Jimin asked as he raised his eyebrow in a playful manner. ''What are your intentions Min Yoongi? We're not breaking any second date rules if that's what you're thinking.'' Jimin joked causing the other to chuckle and shake his head.

''I didn't mean it like that. But I'm pretty sure my parents would disturb us the entire time.''

''Well... Mine usually go out for diner on Wednesdays... And I'm pretty sure I can get my sister out of the house for a few hours.''

''Sounds great, when can I come over?''

''You can come right after school... If that's okay with you of course...''

''Sure, I'll have to let Yuqi know first-''

''Let me know what?'' And as if on cue the said girl appeared. Her eyes landed on Jimin and instantly a wide grin appeared on her lips as she walked over to him. ''You must be Jimin.''

''And you must be Yuqi, nice to meet you.'' Jimin greeted the girl making her smile even brighter.

''He's even cuter in person.'' She spoke as she looked over to Yoongi making him chuckle and look over at Jimin.

''C'mon, let's go in.'' He spoke and did something Jimin didn't expect. He took his hand and gently pulled him over to start walking.

Jimin intertwined their fingers together as he bit into his lip to hold back his grin. Never did he ever think he would be walking around school holding hands with Min Yoongi. If this was all a dream and he woke up, he would most likely start crying.

''So wait, you two are classmates, right?'' Yuqi questioned as the trio made their way to an empty table.

''Yeah.'' Jimin confirmed since Yoongi stayed quiet.

''And this idiot just now noticed you?'' Yuqi joked as she smacked her friend's shoulder.

''Hm, what?'' Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts.

''Are you okay?'' Jimin asked since the boy kept on looking around the cafeteria as if he was trying to find somebody. Jimin knew who Yoongi was trying to find, but he decided to act oblivious.

''Oh, uh yeah... Just checking for something... Wait, where's your lunch?'' He questioned as he looked down to see Jimin was not holding a tray.

''My mom packs my lunch.'' Jimin explained, making the other nod his head and continue walking. He didn't look around any longer but Jimin still knew his mind wasn't present. Even when Taehyung wasn't around... Jimin still wasn't the center of his attention.