25

JIMIN.

A few days had passed.

And as promised he and Yoongi did not speak. It wasn't that Yoongi didn't try to talk to him at any chance he got, it was just that Jimin didn't reply. He also went back to eating lunch alone, this time keeping his eyes glued to his food and not Yoongi.

Their roles have reversed in these past few days. Yoongi was now the one that was craving the attention and Jimin was the one that wasn't giving him the attention. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on him at all times and it was getting to be slightly annoying. He wondered how did Yoongi never notice. Was the boy really so deep in thought all the time. There was no way he never felt somebody's eyes on him.

''Jimin?'' His grandmother called out snapping him out of his thoughts. ''Are you okay?'' She questioned as he sat down on the edge of the couch Jimin was currently lying on.

''Just a bit tired...'' Jimin murmured a reply as he cuddled Ruther closer to his chest.

''Is everything okay sweetheart? You're always so full of life, you're not sick are you?'' Grandma Park questioned as she pressed her palm to Jimin's forehead. ''You don't feel hot.''

''I'm okay grandma.'' Jimin assured as he sat up and flashed the woman a fake smile.

''Are you sure? You haven't come to sleep over in so long... Did you get into a fight at home?''

''No. I just wanted to come see you, and get away from home for the weekend.''

''So you did get into a fight.''

''No, grandma, I didn't get into a fight.''

''You know what you need... Some sunlight, I get like this all the time around winter.''

''I doubt it's a good idea to sunbathe outside right now, I almost froze when I was coming here yesterday.''

''Well it's a good thing I have a winter garden isn't it?'' The woman sent him a quick smirk then patted his lap as in to tell him to get up. Jimin obeyed her and followed her throughout the house. The pair made their way to the back of the house where she handed Jimin a coat and a pair of shoes the pair would need to make it from the house to the garden.

Jimin took his grandmother's hand then opened the door and helped her out the house so she wouldn't slip on the ice and hurt herself. They rushed through the backyard and over to the big glass house; his grandmother unlocked the door and they stepped inside.

Hot air hit Jimin in the face as he walked inside. He took off his jacket and looked around the place with a smile on his face. Its' been ages since he's last been in here.

''See, you instantly feel better, don't you?''

''I do.'' Jimin admitted with a smile plastered over his lips. He looked around the room searching for his favorite plant in the room. He noticed the bush of tiny violet flowers and walked over to it. ''Hey grandma, what are these called?''

''Oh, these, must be some kind of Phlox.'' She explained making Jimin engrave it into his memory. ''Are they still your favorite?''

''Yeah.'' Jimin nodded.

''Pick some and take them home with you.''

''Thanks, you wouldn't happen to have any daises in here would you?''

''Daises? Who are you trying to impress with daises?'' She teased causing a sad smile to appear on Jimin's lips.

''They're his favorite...'' Jimin explained, only his sister and his grandmother knew he was gay. ''But I guess it doesn't matter now... We're not talking anyway.''

''Oh... Sweetheart, what happened?'' Grandma Park questioned as she crouch down to pick up his favorite flowers.

''I don't know anymore.'' Jimin replied with a sigh. ''I think I over-reacted.''

''Tell grandma about it.''

''I like this boy... And he likes me, we've been dating for some time now, but he still likes a friend of his...''

''Did he cheat on you with that boy?''

''No.''

''Does he flirt with him, or whatever it is you kinds call it, seduce?''

''No.''

''Does he try to do anything he shouldn't be.''

''No, the friend doesn't like him back. It's just that... When we're alone he's great and loving and just an amazing boyfriend, but when this friend shows up, it's like he forgets about me and focuses on him.''

''Oh...'' Grandma Park thought for a moment before she replied. ''Well, sweetheart, I think you should talk it out with this boy, forgetting about somebody is hard and takes time, personally I think he should make more of an effort to move on but you also have to understand that isn't easy.''

''Thank you, grandma.''

''Anytime sweetie, now here, take these and go make things right with that boy. They may not be daises but it's better than nothing.'' She encouraged as she handed Jimin the Phloxes she picked up earlier. ''And remember if things don't go as planned, I'll be waiting here with a plate of cherry pie and your favorite ice cream to make it all better.''

''I love you.'' Jimin replied as she pecked his grandmother's cheek then started making his way to the door. ''I'll be back in about two hours.''

''If you two work things out tell him he's invited here, I would like to meet him!''

''Okay!''